Bronny James enter the transfer portal | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Bronny James enter the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He seems to work hard, has pedigree, and can shoot. I dont get the hate for this kid.

Reaction Score
Hurley would give this Kid another heart attack with his crazy conditioning drills. He should go to a smaller school we can get minutes and learn how to play at a high level. Think Steph Curry at Davidson.

Reaction Score
Putting aside Bronny's "fit" at UConn for a moment...Storrs would be a perfect place for him and his family. It's a location where he can be out of the daily limelight and just focus on school and basketball.

His parents could fly in quietly and stay without paparazzi most of the time.

As Ray said, it's the perfect place to ply your NBA craft.

Reaction Score
Bronny is a really good prospect.

Hurley and staff are master developers.

Bron being a ambassador for UConn is nothing but a good thing.

Bronny and/or Hurley are probably not even interested

The End.

One more

Bronny is not even even in the portal

Reaction Score
He'll just raise ticket prices because his father will be at games. As a player, I don't mind him on the bench as a "10th, 11th or 12th" option lol

Reaction Score
I
The kid has something to work with, and has a strong pedigree. I would like him to come to UConn and learn team ball and all things basketball. He a;ready knows more about basketball than a lot of coaches but not Hurley. Hurley will make him a better player and teammate.

Just saying don't be surprised if he comes, especially now that we are on his list.
I know that and you know that but does the kid know that. We could have done so much for guys like Ngongba, Edgecombe, Bidunga if only they believed. Either they are very naive or misguided.

Reaction Score
It's unknown if there will be mutual interest...but I do know that Bronny would benefit and succeed on/off the court if he transferred to UConn.

Perhaps Bronny desires to pivot to a new experience and environment that Storrs can provide. As Mr. Shuttlesworth has stated...

"I want to be focused on this right here because I’m trying to get somewhere with this. That is the environment that promotes higher learning and better basketball. I can walk down the street and get in the gym and shoot without any distractions along the way. That’s what I implore every child to think about when they’re picking their school. Pick somewhere that doesn’t provide excess that keeps you distracted.”

Reaction Score
DePaul continues the rebuild:

Thomas is a 6'2 200 sophomore who can stroke it from three.

They just had Jacob Meyer on campus and supposedly lead for Boopie Miller.

Meyer

Boop

Maybe not building a wagon but DePaul is looking like they will be competent. Meanwhile Georgetown leads for Mack of Harvard and has a top NIL budget. Good on the dregs.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Technically, he declared for the draft but also entered portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom