Broadcast Crowd Noise, Excessive? | The Boneyard

Broadcast Crowd Noise, Excessive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Am I the only one who finds the volume of the broadcast crowd noise often makes it difficult to hear the announcers? That doesn't mean that all the announcers are worth listening too. simply that I'd like to make the choice rather than having the producer, or network protocol, do it.

I'd love it if networks would broadcast the crowd noise from the left channel; announcers from the right. Then, we can each pan with the TV's balance control to create our favorite ambiance. You could even listen to only the crowd, if you so desire.

Reaction Score
Am I the only one who finds the volume of the broadcast crowd noise often makes it difficult to hear the announcers? That doesn't mean that all the announcers are worth listening too. simply that I'd like to make the choice rather than having the producer, or network protocol, do it.

I'd love it if networks would broadcast the crowd noise from the left channel; announcers from the right. Then, we can each pan with the TV's balance control to create our favorite ambiance. You could even listen to only the crowd, if you so desire.

I tend to like it.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I think North Carolina has been caught on a number of occasions boosting crowd noise during their broadcasts.

Reaction Score
That shot of Bazz showed an empty arena. I hope that was an afternoon shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom