Bro Code…..don’t text about the game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bro Code…..don’t text about the game

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I usually go over the top and tear into anyone that has done this. That usually keeps them from doing it again.
I ask if they are watching. But ultimately the onus is on the person watching on delay. That person is the poorer fan of the two, they have the responsibility not to look at anything if they want to avoid knowing the outcome.

A more interesting topic: what is sufficient cause to miss a league or big OOC game? Heart attack, bleeding knife or gunshot wound? Sure. Work? Nah. Get a better job. Anniversary? Marry wisely, watching games needs to be understood. Maybe on the 10th, 20th etc. Best not to get married during the season at all, @August_West seems to have realized that. Birth of a child? True story, I went down the street during my wife’s labor (with her dad) and watched a UConn game at a bar. TBF, it was nearly 3 days.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Case in point. Heading out here in a bit to get in last round of golf for the year. Completely overlaps the game today. I'm recording the game and won't look at my phone for anything other than a phone call from wife or kids (I know they won't know anything about the game) until after I watch the game this afternoon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom