Briyona Canty of Rutgers | The Boneyard

Briyona Canty of Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
She's sitting in front of me on the plane to Indy. She is a very nice young woman.

image.jpg

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Wait! You mean all those little avatar pictures she used weren't really Nan? I am so confused now.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Wait! You mean all those little avatar pictures she used weren't really Nan? I am so confused now.

For one week, I'd like to see EVERYONE use a recent picture of themselves as their avitar, so that we could see what we all look like. I know there would be some surprises.
In real life, I don't bare even a faint resemblance to Carnac (Johnny Carson). First of all, he's dead. Secondly, I'm a lot taller than he was. Third, He was a multi-millionaire. I'm just a poor working man trying to make ends meet. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
For one week, I'd like to see EVERYONE use a recent picture of themselves as their avitar, so that we could see what we all look like. I know there would be some surprises.
In real life, I don't bare even a faint resemblance to Carnac (Johnny Carson). First of all, he's dead. Secondly, I'm a lot taller than he was. Third, He was a multi-millionaire. I'm just a poor working man trying to make ends meet. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a perfect Halloween treat, Carnac. We can scare each other to death. I always dress for the holiday as an old man (saves make-up) and go to the better neighborhoods (those that give whole candy bars instead of the pathetic little "fun" ones) to trick or treat. Try it.

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I am so confused because this thread was from so long ago as Nan was going to the FF. @meyers7 you realize that Bri graduated in May right?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I am not posting a picture of how I look. Unlike you I realize there may be easily frightened minors viewing these posts. Also I'm currently being audited.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think she thought I'm some sort of crazed fan ...

Quick question is that a Boneyard tee shirt? Think that that may have influenced her assessment of you?

Reaction Score
love it! regardless of who "your team" is, all "our girls" in WCBB are under-appreciated and deserve these lil moments of recognition and get to feel a bit like a rock star signing autographs and posing for pics w/ fans :)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I am not posting a picture of how I look. Unlike you I realize there may be easily frightened minors viewing these posts. Also I'm currently being audited.

If you're being audited, you may want to assume a very low profile for awhile. Do like I do sometimes when one of my predictions was wrong (which is very seldom)...................step back into the shadows for a while until I get my mojo back. It always works for me. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom