Brittany Sykes and Branndais Agee decide | The Boneyard

Brittany Sykes and Branndais Agee decide

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Sykes to Syracuse and Agee to MSU. both were in the top 30. Sykes considered ND and Georgetown among others and Agee considered PSU, Indiana, and USF...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Both were committed to PSU and decommitted (corrected) about a month ago, Eric.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Both were committed to PSU and recommitted about a month ago, Eric.
well then i guess i'm not sure what the point of the OP was. DC posted it a few hours ago making it sound like this was new news. :eek:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Eric it is new news... Ice meant "de"-committed (I think, hopefully)

Reaction Score
Both did decommit and reopened their recruiting. At the time it was strange rumors flying as to why!
Well as always happens,the loss or losses in this case is a gift for others! Kentucky,Rutgers, and others have benefited in the recent past getting decommits,late commits.transfers,including the spring. In this case those who have benefited are Syracuse and Michigan State. The BIG loser is Penn State. Is it a coincidence that it is announced all over the nation that a major sex scandal <alledged> has occurred. Charges have been filed against the former Defensive Coordinator for sexually abusing minors while 2 officials have been charged with perjury,coverup! It does seem there may be a connection:eek: between the events.
The results are tragic for the minors,the image of the school,and very possibly the womens BB program,losing 2 excellent players and not being guilty unlike the case at LSU.
Does this have anything to do with Brianna Butler supposedly having committed to Cuse and then it was suddenly very unclear?
The Days of Our Lives Now Tenn would love a situation in which an Elite Big suddenly becomes available to play in 2012

Reaction Score
Eric you probably knew about decommits resulting in 2 good kids suddenly being available,both committing to new schools
The explosive news is the possible connection with the major sex scandal involving Penn State past and present officials

Reaction Score
I cannot get the quote ughhhhhh Sorry all for the multiple posts:(
Daddy Choc tried to give you credit oops

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Eric it is new news... Ice meant "de"-committed (I think, hopefully)
Yes, sorry, decommitted. They both decommitted the same weekend taking PSU's class from a great class with #s 27, 30, 34. To one recruit. This may well set the progress of the Lady Lions back a bit.

I have not seen any quotes connecting the events of the last 48 hours to this. Nor do I know of any wild rumors at the time. Neither removed PSU from their list at the time which one would have expected if there was wild rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom