Brimah working out with Miller | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Brimah working out with Miller

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
C

Chief00

Uh what about smearing your HOF mentor and the guy who got you your coaching gig in the media? Maybe you want to rethink that whole "he's not a rat" thing. Just saying.
Valid point.

C

Chief00

Except that, Ollie was employed to the tune of $2.8M / yr for almost 3 years after the settlement which means the $2M has likely been paid and there's another $2M to go roughly mostly in alimony. Alimony which will likely now be reduced to reflect current / future income.

The idea that's he's broke and spent all his money on oysters is unfounded.

He did sell his Glastonbury house for $2.5M.

Reaction Score
Except that, Ollie was employed to the tune of $2.8M / yr for almost 3 years after the settlement which means the $2M has likely been paid and there's another $2M to go roughly mostly in alimony. Alimony which will likely now be reduced to reflect current / future income.

The idea that's he's broke and spent all his money on oysters is unfounded.
Whatever KO did
Valid point.
I meant why was GM fired? Wasn’t he one year away from being a 20 year state employee and the pension that goes along with it?

Reaction Score
KO. He’s not perfect but he’s not a rat.
Interesting set of values you have there Chef...KO burns everything in his sight in pursuit of $. He dumps and drags JC into this and uses him as exhibit A in spite of the fact that, if not for JC, he wouldn’t BE a coach.

GM tells the truth (even if it’s just his truth) to the NCAA. Not to mention how KO dismissed his loyalty to UConn hoops by firing him without any notice/consideration.

But you go Chef.

C

Chief00

Interesting set of values you have there Chef...KO burns everything in his sight in pursuit of $. He dumps and drags JC into this and uses him as exhibit A in spite of the fact that, if not for JC, he wouldn’t BE a coach.

GM tells the truth (even if it’s just his truth) to the NCAA. Not to mention how KO dismissed his loyalty to UConn hoops by firing him without any notice/consideration.

But you go Chef.

Please re-read the thread - I already clarified my statement. It was in a very narrow context. I should have communicated my thoughts more effectively.
When KO’s team filed the last batch of motions and FOI requests - Chief initiated a very popular thread about how he was done with KO - so you are definitely not breaking new ground here.

C

Chief00

Very popular thread? LOL!!!

Here it is dated 2/28/2019. So you are two months late to the party. 27 Likes on the opening post and 165 responses prior to being locked. For those who claim somehow that I am defending KO - read this post. Madmansucks, I hope this coaches you up as much as is realistically possible. This is how it’s done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Here it is dated 2/28/2019. So you are two months late to the party. 27 Likes on the opening post and 165 responses prior to being locked. For those who claim somehow that I am defending KO - read this post. Madmansucks, I hope this coaches you up as much as is realistically possible. This is how it’s done.
I also posted in it. Something about lifting your "gag order" because you had a tantrum. I remember it. Just found it funny that you referred to it as very popular.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Maybe a dumb question (as most of mine are) but where are we at this point if Miller never said anything?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Maybe a dumb question (as most of mine are) but where are we at this point if Miller never said anything?
Same place.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom