Brimah Celebrations | The Boneyard

Brimah Celebrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
The kid's celebrations on the bench are on point, he couldn't have possibly shown more excitement and exhuburence anytime a big play was made especially by Phil or Facey. I hadn't noticed it earlier this year but have him and Enoch always done that move around the huddle pre game? We need a highlight package of his celebrating from this game, great teammate has so much fun no matter what role he has.

Reaction Score
Yeah good point the kids a huge cheerleader and to his credit always in the game.

Funny thing this reminded me of something I noticed last week during a game I was watching. The Providence kids came out with a couple minutes left vs Butler at home and were all high living, sat down and were talking. Their "practice players" were out there and they scored a couple hoops and the crowd was cheering but nothing at all from the starters and alike. NOTHING which is unheard of at UConn. The practice players are so appreciated at UConn the players are up hoping they score so they can celebrate this. Maybe it's just out team, family per se, but I thought that was disrespectful for the Friar players not to acknowledge the kids who help them and sweat for them at all.

Reaction Score
Yeah good point the kids a huge cheerleader and to his credit always in the game.

Funny thing this reminded me of something I noticed last week during a game I was watching. The Providence kids came out with a couple minutes left vs Butler at home and were all high living, sat down and were talking. Their "practice players" were out there and they scored a couple hoops and the crowd was cheering but nothing at all from the starters and alike. NOTHING which is unheard of at UConn. The practice players are so appreciated at UConn the players are up hoping they score so they can celebrate this. Maybe it's just out team, family per se, but I thought that was disrespectful for the Friar players not to acknowledge the kids who help them and sweat for them at all.

I don't think this is at all accurate. You must be thinking of a different program.

Reaction Score
Brimah is 100% positivity and emotion. Odd karate chops and all, its great to see a young man enjoying his team this much.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Brimah has been like that for 3 years . . . . . . . . just saying. Its partly the reason he was made a Captain his sophomore year.
I know that, just giving the kid his due after tonight. His celebrating has always been on point, always smiling.

C

Chief00

Brimah is a great teammate. From an old school type like myself sometimes I wished he seemed a little more pissed off when he is not in the game when he is healthy.

Reaction Score
Chief00 said:
Brimah is a great teammate. From an old school type like myself sometimes I wished he seemed a little more pissed off when he is not in the game when he is healthy.

If this turns out to be a professional comedy writer I'm not sure if I'll be impressed or disappointed.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I was at the game and really noticed him do fake chest bumps with DHAM during pre-game with the "Jump Around" song playing in the background. I was just hoping he wouldn't hit that wrist doing that. I was scared. LOL. Love the enthusiasm though!

This was my first game in years I think since Thompson Sr. was the coach of Georgetown. I live in Atlanta and normally just go to games during winter break when I'm up here for Christmas vacation. They really need to fix the tiles on the roof as it is getting ugly and embarrassing for a big time program.

Reaction Score
Honest to God, I like Brimah as much a cheerleader as I do a player. The kid really supports his teammates - love it!!

Reaction Score
Yeah, I was at the game and really noticed him do fake chest bumps with DHAM during pre-game with the "Jump Around" song playing in the background. I was just hoping he wouldn't hit that wrist doing that. I was scared. LOL. Love the enthusiasm though!

This was my first game in years I think since Thompson Sr. was the coach of Georgetown. I live in Atlanta and normally just go to games during winter break when I'm up here for Christmas vacation. They really need to fix the tiles on the roof as it is getting ugly and embarrassing for a big time program.

The ceiling tiles are on the list, right after we finish yard goats stadium and the 84 viaduct.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Yeah I thought work was to be started this summer on Gampel's roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom