Briefzzzz: O Pioneers! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Briefzzzz: O Pioneers!

Reaction Score
This was great. I threw you a dislike, though. Felt more appropriate.
Kemba's mom reached out to tell me how much she appreciated the Briefzzzz. She a literary soul like myself, and she also appreciated the things I noted that others hadn't. She gave my posting a 3Z out of 4Zs: she knew it was a B+ level production given the Friday night festivities clouding the mind. Still, though, you have to put in the grind, and I am humbled by reaction from the fans, and all the interest in UConn MBB. The initial post generated one of the highest reaction score/per hour/per literary reference in board history. Breaking all kinds of viewing records for an opening game vs the a second best catholic school in a suburb. This is what support looks like on the BY, and I hope to keep driving up support for the site with help from all of you.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Kemba's mom reached out to tell me how much she appreciated the Briefzzzz. She a literary soul like myself, and she also appreciated the things I noted that others hadn't. She gave my posting a 3Z out of 4Zs: she knew it was a B+ level production given the Friday night festivities clouding the mind. Still, though, you have to put in the grind, and I am humbled by reaction from the fans, and all the interest in UConn MBB. The initial post generated one of the highest reaction score/per hour/per literary reference in board history. Breaking all kinds of viewing records for an opening game vs the a second best catholic school in a suburb. This is what support looks like on the BY, and I hope to keep driving up support for the site with help from all of you.
You review of your own Briefzzz was better than the Briefzzz themselves. Or should that be itself?

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I ain't gonna help yuse. us braves got a saying 'chiefin' then, chiefin' now, chiefin' forever!'
sure, you can put on a miniskirt, slap on some cheap pancake make-up, and mebbe wear a polyester tube top to fool the beer goggles crowd, but it don't make you taylor swift, even if you can 'sing' a bit. that don't feed the pooch, cuz, you know, 'chiefin' ain't easy' even if you are. lol.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

I’m doubled over laughing. Seriously. I am a Chief fan but I can appreciate a great impression. This. Is. Spot. On.

Reaction Score
I ain't gonna help yuse. us braves got a saying 'chiefin' then, chiefin' now, chiefin' forever!'
sure, you can put on a miniskirt, slap on some cheap pancake make-up, and mebbe wear a polyester tube top to fool the beer goggles crowd, but it don't make you taylor swift, even if you can 'sing' a bit. that don't feed the pooch, cuz, you know, 'chiefin' ain't easy' even if you are. lol.

Ugh.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
@tzznandrew trolled himself into this epic failure in which his Season Opener thread has 5k less views than Chief’s Exhibition Game thread. Chief’s exhibition game effort beat Andrew’s not ready for prime time implosion. Chief got out of the way and the train-wreck happened.

Reaction Score
@tzznandrew trolled himself into this epic failure in which his Season Opener thread has 5k less views than Chief’s Exhibition Game thread. Chief’s exhibition game effort beat Andrew’s not ready for prime time implosion. Chief got out of the way and the train-wreck happened.
Jon Stewart started out with bad ratings when he took over for That espn guy.

Reaction Score

Amazes me that people still think this is what you think it is.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
I’ve been out of the loop, but going back and reading the chain of posts is utterly hilarious. @tzznandrew your dedication to trolling is admirable. Bravo!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Amazes me that people still think this is what you think it is.

Did you miss chief's post? CTMike's is satire that almost completely copied Chief word for word.

Reaction Score
Akok has tons of potential but he's quite raw offensively.

Gaffney's first shot made me laugh. Nervous much?

Adams and Wilson both played well.
I think Wilson is a smoking volcano, waiting for a team to explode on. He showed me that he improved a lot in the off season, and I'm sure some of that is due to Hurley. He's much more polished and controlled than last year. Against Sacred Heart he even seemed content to score his points without making too much noise. I'm hoping he goes off on Florida.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom