Brief Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Roscoes been working with the bigs in practice
Giffeyes 3ptrs are gna be huge this year
Drummond is a beast but still needs work with the close up/midrange
Kembas here
Oriakhis mid range is going to shock some people and his free throws look so much better
Our freethrow/3pt shooting is very impressive
Bradley is in a cast but is practicing his mid range which is very nice
Wolf has a nice shot for a big
Saw the first half court bazz to drummond alley oop
Olander is playing with a very high motor...dunking everything and fighting for every rebound
Boatshow is ridiculously fast with the ball
Daniels has great body control when driving to the rim

I was very impressed with giffeye...surprised there have not been any articles on his progress...very excited about him

Reaction Score
Are the practices open to media? It seems like there hasn't been much written at all about the team since the initial practice, I need something else to read about besides this APR garbage.

Reaction Score
Thanks rayray...

I have a feeling Uconn's overall depth is going to surprise a lot of people. Not a full roster of players of course but each guy they do have is able to contribute... Olander, Giff, Bradley will have their moments... I thought Bradley looked pretty decent at the pro am... Big dude

Reaction Score
There is media at every practice ive seen so far but everyone is gaga over drummond....everytime he throws down they take a picture...so even though there is media...its all about drummond

Reaction Score
Any specific.questions anyone.have....if.so.ill try to.answer then if not then next time I c the team ill look into it

Reaction Score
I'd like to know how Boatright handles the ball, how he does under pressure, can he run the offense, and does he look comfortable and in control doing it...?

For me, boatright being able to spell Napier at point is the only big concern I have entering the season... For all the badass front court and wing players we have... College Bball is still a guards game...

Reaction Score
How has Niels's overall floor game looked so far? Besides the shooting, is he putting the ball on the floor, creating his own shot, or is it mostly catch and shoot right now?

Reaction Score
Is J. Lamb looking as advertised this year - awesome??? Any idea from watching what seems to be the first 6 or 7 players being used??

Thanks.

Reaction Score
Something tells me Boatright is going to come in with a chip on his shoulder much like Napier last year. Anybody that's seen the kid play knows he's one of the top five freshman PG's in the country.

Reaction Score
Something tells me Boatright is going to come in with a chip on his shoulder much like Napier last year. Anybody that's seen the kid play knows he's one of the top five freshman PG's in the country.

i bet he plays 30 minutes during the WV game and crushes hinds

Reaction Score
i bet he plays 30 minutes during the WV game and crushes hinds
Is Hinds eligible? I thought there was talk of him not qualifying.

Anyhow, thanks for the report RayRay. I can't wait to see them play and have many of these really good questioned answered.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Thank you very much, it is great to get reports re the practices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads