Brief insight into the freshmen | The Boneyard

Brief insight into the freshmen

Reaction Score

Caroline - “reminds me of Carla Berube. I don’t think she has said four words in four weeks, at least not to the coaches, probably to the players, so maybe she is a quiet assassin.”
Azzi - “she’s a worker. Every time she misses a shot, I’m surprised”
Amari - “has got some skills”
Saylor - “coming off an injury, so she’s not been able to do as much.”

Dorka - “nice to have, a new player with three years of college experience”

Reaction Score
For the good, glad to hear Caroline has the potential and is performing on the court. She may not speak, but her play does the talking...that's what I interpret from this. No surprises on Azzi, sounds like she's primed to be a big contributor. For the ok, the blurb on Amari makes me think that she won't have much impact this season, but can develop into a great player in the program. And for the unfortunate, Saylor seems to have had a setback. Likely won't see much of a jump from her this season, but she is still young.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Guarantee that by the end of her freshman year Caroline will be talking her head off on the bench and on the court. As Tiffany Hayes said, she was a quiet person and Geno called out her and Doty for not talking. Because of that they had to run a lot of sidelines. After that Tiff and Doty never shut up. It's going to happen to this Caroline as well.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Guarantee that by the end of her freshman year Caroline will be talking her head off on the bench and on the court. As Tiffany Hayes said, she was a quiet person and Geno called out her and Doty for not talking. Because of that they had to run a lot of sidelines. After that Tiff and Doty never shut up. It's going to happen to this Caroline as well.
I cannot imagine Caroline Doty being quiet and reserved!

Reaction Score
CD said she hasnt talked to the coaches. She didn't say she doesn't talk to her teammates.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
CD said she hasnt talked to the coaches. She didn't say she doesn't talk to her teammates.
It seems Paige, Nika and Piath have raised the intensity of coach player interaction. Hard to Crack that level.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom