Bridgeport Tickets | The Boneyard

Bridgeport Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone have information on tix to the DePaul game in Bridgeport on 12/17/2014?

Reaction Score
Does anyone have information on tix to the DePaul game in Bridgeport on 12/17/2014?
Tickets go on sale Friday, October 10th at 10 am (10/10/10) at the Harbor Yard Box Office or through ticket master.

Reaction Score
Tickets go on sale Friday, October 10th at 10 am (10/10/10) at the Harbor Yard Box Office or through ticket master.
There are three days of presales for this game 10/7, 10/8, 10/9 through ticketmaster phone or online. Not sure what enables you to get the email with a presale code. I'm thinking large donors get day 1, season ticket holders day 2 and fans on the UConn email list day 3. I know as a season ticket holder these emails are not always timely with the presale starting at 10 AM and not receiving the email until noon or later. We shall see.

Reaction Score
I called the UCONN ticket office yesterday (Monday) at 9am and was told that an e-mail with the presale code was going to be sent out by 5pm later today. As far as I can tell NO e-mails were sent out! When I asked the lady to check if MY e-mail was on file because my season tickets were in my buddies name and he lives in PA, and my e-mail should be on file, she got really nasty and she said, "I can't change the season tickets to your name!" I replied "I didn't ask for it to be switched, just that my e-mail should be on file as I live in New London, and Glenn lives in Bloomsburg, PA!" She checked and said it WAS on file.
The BONEYARD should remember the fiasco of last month when the ticket office was supposed to e-mail the code for the UCLA game at the Mohegan Sun Arena and that was screwed up! I finally got tickets because 2 BONEYARD posters told me how to get thru the red tape and buy tickets! There was NO presale, regular sales started the day of the presale!
The UCONN ticket office would screw up a sex dream! It is amazing how no-one there knows what is going on. You talk to 5 people there and you'll get 5 different answers!
So the presale starts today at 10am and what is the presale code for season ticket holders?

Reaction Score
I heard e-mail would be sent at 10AM today. So far, I haven't received it.

Reaction Score
I called the UCONN ticket office at 9:00am this morning and said I didn't receive the e-mail that was to be sent out yesterday before 5pm and was told that the e-mails would be sent out today by 10am! I reminded the lady that tickets were to go on sale at 10am. And she agreed that's right! At 10:30am I called the ticket office back and said I haven't gotten the e-mail and she said it hasn't been sent over from the Athletic Dept. yet! I said do they know that tickets are being sold right now and season ticket holders can't get in to buy tickets! She said that's right!
As of 12 noon I still haven't received the e-mail or or the code #. Do they hire anyone with a brain at the UCONN Ticket Office?

Reaction Score
I just called the ticket office and spoke to a guy this time who said the e-mail/code will be sent out later today! I said I bet people are getting on the site buying tickets and season ticket holders will be screwed again, he said don't tell anyone but the code is Hoops! So use Hoops and go on and spend $100.00 for tickets!

Reaction Score
I guessed the code correctly prior to reading this thread. Plenty of good seats available at $44 per. Slightly less good at $33. A nice arena even if seats cost 50% to 100% more than everywhere else the team plays this year.

Reaction Score
I just called the ticket office and spoke to a guy this time who said the e-mail/code will be sent out later today! I said I bet people are getting on the site buying tickets and season ticket holders will be screwed again, he said don't tell anyone but the code is Hoops! So use Hoops and go on and spend $100.00 for tickets!
Appreciated! A great Christmas gift for my dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom