Brice McAllister Senior Season Highlights-Sweet | The Boneyard

Brice McAllister Senior Season Highlights-Sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can't say wow enough times. Just WOW!

I know Diaco and company want a run first offense. If Foley can work his magic, and get them to play power football so the opposition is worn out in the 4th, we are in good shape. IMO we are stacked at RB.

Who's gonna take the brass ring and run with it?

Reaction Score
He is a PP recruit hold over, but he fits the mold of the young men Diaco and current staff have been targeting. Really can't wait for this kid to suit up and see what he can do.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
to be honest and this isnt a knock on Arkeel but Brice's highlights look more impressive IMO. Brice looks faster and bigger (he's obviously taller, I just mean more compact) than Arkeel. Can't wait to see what they're both able to do

Edit: Love the way he doesn't go down after the first hit. Keeps compiling YAC

Reaction Score
to be honest and this isnt a knock on Arkeel but Brice's highlights look more impressive IMO. Brice looks faster and bigger (he's obviously taller, I just mean more compact) than Arkeel. Can't wait to see what they're both able to do

Edit: Love the way he doesn't go down after the first hit. Keeps compiling YAC

I wish I could find the "post" that provided 100 meter times from his spring track meets. Kid has legitimate speed.

Reaction Score
The run at 39 seconds is one of the more impressive, dragged a tackler nearly 10 yards, then outran everyone to the end zone. This kid is legit.

Reaction Score
Of the three incoming running backs Johnson is the most physically imposing of the threesome. I look for him to be the next Andre Dixon. Arkeel is like Terry Caulley and Brice is more of a donald brown.

I like the three backs they brought in and can't wait to see them develop and mature over the next four years.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
You realize it's 100 meters and not 100 yds?
Which is almost 10% further. The official, national HS record for the 100 meter dash is 10.01 seconds.

Reaction Score
huskymedic said:
You realize it's 100 meters and not 100 yds?

I ran 11.8 in high school. 11.4 is fast but barely qualifies for state (11.5).

Reaction Score
I ran 11.8 in high school. 11.4 is fast but barely qualifies for state (11.5).

I was just making sure we all were talking the same language. Faster is always better.

Last edited:

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
The kid can run like a truck. He then turns on the speed after breaking through the tackles. Very impressive and can't wait to see what these RB's can do after S&C and some weight added.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't go nuts with the "breaking tackles". He played in a New England Prep school League that isn't exactly known for producing top notch players. With that said.... he hits the holes in the line with speed and gets into the second level quickly. Also has some solid lateral movement downfield and can make people miss. Seemed pretty polished with some patience and smart running, Something Todman didn't learn until the end of his Soph year at UC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom