Brice McAllister Commit to UConn (2014/RB) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Brice McAllister Commit to UConn (2014/RB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So it's ok for you to call someone unimpressive but if someone says you are unimpressive it's a personal attack? Um....ok.

I said his tape is unimpressive. That is a subjective evaluation. which is what you do with videotape of players. you evaluate it. Its not an attack at all.

Metsfan was being a , clearly.

do you get the difference?

Reaction Score
I am unimpressive? Sweet burn bro.

His tape is very meh. Hes not breaking tackles, dragging people, running away from anyone, or showing excellent cutting ability. He caught a bunch of swing passes and made the yards that were blocked. Am I wrong or are we on a message board dedicated to expressing our opinion on these things?

Im glad we wrestled him away from NHU and Sacred Heart. But as impressed as I am with Arkeel and Marriner, I am unimpressed here.

How bout you stop with ridiculous personal attacks. Terrific.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
I do partially agree with you but there a few things to consider. Number one it is a highlight tape. They are usually plays that worked great. You can tell he has a good line.

Second and most important. The kid has Vision. A few of those plays he takes an alternate route. Vision or what lies under the helmet is the most important running back trait. It is practically uncoachable. We won't know what he is until he is on the team but If p sees something in him I would say its good size quickness and Vision

Reaction Score
Congratulations to McAllister, going from playing 1/2 mile down the road from me in Suffield to playing big time D1 football. I like what I saw on the video and everything I have heard about his intelligence and intangibles.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Welcome to Storrs Brice.... Go Huskies

Reaction Score
http://highschoolsports.masslive.co...ter-committs-to-uconn/#incart_flyout_hssports

"McAllister’s best game last season came when he scored six touchdowns and rushed for 365 yards as Suffield defeated Williston Northampton School, 46-19. He had touchdown runs of 40 and 89, 25, 15 and four yards in that game. He also returned a punt for a score midway through the third quarter and had an apparent 75-yard punt return called back early in the quarter on a penalty. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom