Brianna Turner to be at Game | The Boneyard

Brianna Turner to be at Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
FullCourt - Link

2nd Official Visit to UConn and gets to watch two teams that are on her list play.

Saniya Chong is also going to be at the game.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
FullCourt - Link

2nd Official Visit to UConn and gets to watch two teams that are on her list play.

It can't be her second official visit -- one person is only allowed one official (school-paid) trip per college.

It's noticeable that she has narrowed her list to the teams currently ranked #1 through #5 in the country. Obviously she cares about winning.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
“I would really like to go to a team that has a chance of winning a national championship. My goal in college is to win national championships and I want to go to a school that gives me the best opportunity to do that," said Turner.

Smiley-R.jpg

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
“I would really like to go to a team that has a chance of winning a national championship. My goal in college is to win national championships and I want to go to a school that gives me the best opportunity to do that," said Turner.

Smiley-R.jpg
I like Brianna's goal and therefore our chances! :)

Reaction Score
With UCONN current team and Griner leaving Baylor this year, where would you go for your best chance to win a ring?

If a NC ring is the thing she wants, the Huskies should be the top choice.

Reaction Score
She has a nice all around game. Can handle the rock, runs the floor well, has a good short range jumper, and is interested in winning!!! What's not to like!

Reaction Score
I like Brianna's goal and therefore our chances! :)

Okay!! Impossible to resist this one;) Turner is a 2014 FR. If I want to win Championships I am looking at UCONN's
history. Current 7 Championships and counting,Since 20oo 6 in 13 seasons<Coulda been more Ugh> 10/13 yrs Final Fours Future The nucleus of my FR year might very well be playing for their 3rd NAT Championship led by2011 HS POY/ College AA KML and 2012
HS POY/College AA B. Stewart,plus HS AAs Banks,Stokes,Jefferson,Tuck,"Chong";) 2014 AA Courtney with incredible
other 2014 HS AAs joining UCONN!
Come to play for NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS Brianna

**Yes she is a Jr so it is her 2nd unofficial visit to UCONN Official Visits only in SR Year!
Ira

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
A few others who made unofficial visits to UConn: Maya Moore, Moriah Jefferson, Bria Hartley, and Saniya Chong. Possibly Breanna Stewart Turner is in good company.

It's a long schlep from Texas to Storrs for Jefferson and Turner, and from Georgia for Maya. Could be a good sign. We'll see.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Certainly she is giving Uconn an honest look, and that's all you can ask for.

Hopefully Uconn puts on a good show for her and for everyone else in attendance (including me :) )

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Sorry for the typing error, I read that it was an unofficial visit, plus I knew recruits can only have one official visit.
FullCourt - Link

Saniya Chong is also going to be at the game.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Best opportunity? Go with the coach who has 7, far more than any other active coach. Tara + Kim + Muffett + Joanne = only 5.

I hope she is there to see the Huskies, not those other guys.

Brianna, take note--Saniya will get you the ball in scoring position, including finding you on the wing on the dominating UConn fast break.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
If we all go to Storrs and exhale really hard starting now, can we raise the temperature 20 degrees or so for this Texan?

55 degrees and sunny over in Durham tomorrow :D

freekimchee

food whisperer
Reaction Score
I really like our chances with this kid. Hopefully the Huskies can put on a great show tomorrow.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
It isn't any warmer in South Bend...in fact you can subtract about 10 degrees from whatever it is in Storrs.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score

Smiley-R.jpg

1 year of playing with Lewis, Stokes, Banks, Stewart, Tuck, Jefferson, Chong and Ekmark might be her best chance.

2 years of Stewart, Tuck, Jefferson, Chong and Ekmark won't be too bad either adding in any other additions in 2014 and 2015.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Certainly she is giving Uconn an honest look, and that's all you can ask for.

Hopefully Uconn puts on a good show for her and for everyone else in attendance (including me :) )
Be on your best behavior for the VIP guests! :)

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
If we all go to Storrs and exhale really hard starting now, can we raise the temperature 20 degrees or so for this Texan?

Are you suggesting that we (UConn fans, especially Boneyarders) are full of, um, hot air?

Horrors!

sTu

Reaction Score
expected to be at the game tomorrow according to Jim Fuller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom