Brianna Turner and twitter | The Boneyard

Brianna Turner and twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Anyone on twitter? Follow Bri Turner?
Twice now she has posted a picture from her trip with the USA 3x3 with herself and Katie Lou.
In both pictures she has stated "me and my future ND teammate, Katie Lou".

I find it curious. It remains to be seen if this will come to fruition, however twice now it has occurred.

Reaction Score
I doubt it is the first time a HS player recruited a potential teammate

Notre Dame is probably in the final 2 or 3

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Well, if it was a future Husky, I'd take this as proof positive that she will also become a Husky. However, when it isn't a future Husky making the statement, then it is just the natural statement of a player who has understandably become close to another player and of course would be happy to have her continue as a team mate.

In summary:
  • From a future Husky—solid evidence
  • From a non-Husky—nothing to see here

(with tongue firmly in cheek)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It would be different if KLS were the one tweeting. I see nothing wrong with following tweets. It's done ALL the time on the men's side. People often post on here that it is creepy, but in the media age, it's a way of getting knowledge and kids these days love the social media.

I get that some feel it's "stalker-ish". I guess it all depends on the person following the individuals. In the past, I've certainly followed kids tweets when I was more involved in twitter, and anyone know knows me knows I'm the farthest thing from a creepy guy following young girls around.

Just my $.02 - we recently read that the middle Samuelson seemed to be leaning towards UCONN until her uncle passed away (and maybe someone else in her family I forget). Which certainly seemed to push her back to Stanford. My point is Geno must have a terrific relationship with that family. I certainly see ND as a player for KLS, but at this point I would be surprised if it were anyone besides UCONN or Stanford...

Of course, as with all teenage girls, things occasionally change!!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Just my $.02 - we recently read that the middle Samuelson seemed to be leaning towards UCONN until her uncle passed away (and maybe someone else in her family I forget). Which certainly seemed to push her back to Stanford. My point is Geno must have a terrific relationship with that family. I certainly see ND as a player for KLS, but at this point I would be surprised if it were anyone besides UCONN or Stanford...

Agree on the relationship between Geno and the Samuelson family. It started when the family and Bonnie visited UConn the summer before Bonnie's senior yr in High School. UConn was Bonnie's (close) second choice as the family, especially young Karlie, came away from that trip very impressed with Geno, the staff and UConn. Having said that, ND is a serious player for KLS, more so than Stanford. Many in CA feel she'll choose either UConn or ND.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Remember the twitter from Bri's dad saying "I guess Bri will be playing with MoJeff again." That didn't happen she went to ND. I like our chances.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Why would Katie Lou want to come to UConn? To play along side of Breanna and Morgan and replace KML in the starting lineup. Why would she want to go anywhere else? I don't know. It doesn't get any better then Geno and UConn and to play with MoJeff Breanna and Tuck and possibly Wilson. A no brainer.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
has katie lou put out a tentative list?
Im not sure but what I hear its UConn ND and Stanford. Im sure we will hear in due time.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Katie Lou's list of schools is UConn, ND, Stanford, Duke, Kentucky, Louisville, Washington and UCLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom