Brianna is having surgery Thursday, post messages here | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Brianna is having surgery Thursday, post messages here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery. Can't wait to see you back on the court.

Reaction Score
Brianna, praying for you, the doctors, nurses, and all who will help in your recovery that all goes smoothly and you are on the mend soon. Looking forward to seeing you back on the court next season, but you have hard work ahead of you to get there. Know that all of Husky nation has your back and wishes you nothing but great things ahead.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Brianna,

Best wishes with the surgery, recovery, and rehab. It will be arduous at times, but you are strong and can get through it. Some athletes, like Sue Bird and Adrian Peterson, have come back better than before.

You were having a breakout season and became a key player on the 2012-13 Husky team. We all need you back when you are ready. You will make great contributions to UConn's success in the next two seasons.

You are a beloved member of HuskyNation!

All the best!.

MilfordHusky (Ken)

~*Jen*~

Mommy to the Mini Mojo Keeper
Reaction Score
Good luck, Brianna! I hope you have a smooth surgery and recovery and we can't wait to see you on the court again!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Best wishes Ms Banks. You have a lot of people pulling for you. Thoughts and prayers to you. Keep your head up. You'll be back before we know it. :)

Reaction Score
Brianna,
I'm looking forward to seeing you on the court next season. Good luck on your surgery and a speedy recovery.

Reaction Score
Best of luck, Brianna! I hope the surgery goes very well and that you have a complete and speedy recovery. You have a great support system at UConn, Brianna………..keep your head up and stay positive.......we’re all pulling for you 110%........can’t wait to see you doing your thing back on the court again!,,,,,,,,,Love watching you play!

Reaction Score
Brianna, If this surgery doesn't go well, you won't be able to sue. You won't have a leg to stand on. (That's an example of my humor). But seriously, as you go through your rehab, be aware of the many people, like me, who will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. I'm sure that you will make a speedy recovery and be back to kick serious butt next year.

Reaction Score
Brianna - All UConn fans can't wait to see you back out on the court
next fall. I know you will work hard to make that happen. We're
all cheering for you to make a complete recovery and to help the team
win a national championship next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics