Brianna Butler Ranked #12 To Cuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Syracuse gets another - Link
Good pickup for them and the ugh ACC

I wonder if Geno will schedule any games with Syracuse when they are in the ACC. He might attempt schedule one in Stewart's senior year but I'm not sure if the Q. would give it to him.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Wow. I didn't see this coming. Good for Q.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Very disaapointed for PSU. I really wanted to get BB.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i'm extremely surprised. with PEnn State picked to win the Big 10 this year, they are definitely on the way up. i'm not sure where Syracuse is headed. they had some good recruits several years ago, but not sure what kind of program they are building at the moment. still, good pickup for him and them...

to choose Syracuse over Kentucky, OSU and Penn State? i'd have been much less surprised had she chosen any of the other 3...

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Not a surprise to me. Q has had a pipeline into NYC for a while. Primarily thru Murray B., and now thru Apache at Nazareth. I'd much rather see these NYC kids be attracted to SJU but I can see the attraction of Syracuse, as opposed to staying in NYC.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
this bums me out a bit. I was hoping for Kentucky or PSU. She is a stud and I was hoping for Geno and crew to recruit her but that never happened.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
this bums me out a bit. I was hoping for Kentucky or PSU. She is a stud and I was hoping for Geno and crew to recruit her but that never happened.
I too was hoping that we would give her a look. She sounds a lot like Caroline.

Reaction Score

I wonder if Geno will schedule any games with Syracuse when they are in the ACC. He might attempt schedule one in Stewart's senior year but I'm not sure if the Q. would give it to him.

Why not? Even if there was any animosity between Coach Auriemma and Coach Hillsman(and it would be petty and silly if there was), Coach Auriemma has a great relationship with Coach Boeheim. Whom do you suppose rules the roost at the Carrier Dome?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Why not? Even if there was any animosity between Coach Auriemma and Coach Hillsman(and it would be petty and silly if there was), Coach Auriemma has a great relationship with Coach Boeheim. Whom do you suppose rules the roost at the Carrier Dome?
Does Boeheim have his name on the court yet? If not, he should.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I wonder if someone jumped the gun with announcing this cause it seems that the stories and link were pulled

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Geno likes Coach Q because he's the only male coach who's shorter than him.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Other then a home game for Breanna Stewart, I don't see any advantages for scheduling a game against Syracuse. They don't get big crowds even when UConn shows up and normally the area doesn't have any players that UConn is interested in or are interested in UConn. A game against Syracuse has no national interest either, so IMHO Geno should schedule a game in Texas, Georgia or California where there could be more fan interest and more potential recruits could watch UConn live.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Other then a home game for Breanna Stewart, I don't see any advantages for scheduling a game against Syracuse. They don't get big crowds even when UConn shows up and normally the area doesn't have any players that UConn is interested in or are interested in UConn. A game against Syracuse has no national interest either, so IMHO Geno should schedule a game in Texas, Georgia or California where there could be more fan interest and more potential recruits could watch UConn live.
+1. Based on the behavior of theis players, I hope we never play them again.

Reaction Score
Wow did not see that one coming. I have always liked this kid and in other
years we might have pursued her. We are loaded in the 1,2,3s in the coming years.
I am so disgusted with the Conference chaos that is going on across the country and particularly
what is happening with the Big East. My feelings towards Syracuse,Pitt,W Virginia and others are such
that I am not a fan of the ACC! Of course if we end up in a position where we end up there, I really want to crush them all! Thus responding to your "ugh".

Reaction Score
Not so fast.

Butler says that has NOT committed to anyone.

========================

3_normal.jpg

bribut_13 bri butler

by KenneKall

I did not commit to any school. If you hear any different its wrong.
17 hours ago FavoriteRetweetReply

»

295747_839618815252_25103808_39530502_1926699950_n_normal.jpg

KenneKall Kenny Kallina

According to @bribut_13 Brianna Butler's facebook she has not committed to any college...Other media's reports of her commitment are false!
16 hours ago FavoriteRetweetReply

Reaction Score

So you think the MCBB coach gets to pick the WCBB schedule?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score

tnvolfan65

Loyal LV Fan
Reaction Score
this is twice in one week that wrong information has been reported following reimer's "trimmed list" that wasn't so

Reaction Score
Other then a home game for Breanna Stewart, I don't see any advantages for scheduling a game against Syracuse.

I will not be surprised if Breanna's "home" game is against Colgate, which I believe is the only other school in that neck of the woods.
(Or, if Syracuse is still in the league in fall '13, a trip there.)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I will not be surprised if Breanna's "home" game is against Colgate, which I believe is the only other school in that neck of the woods.
We'll give the 'Gate a thorough flossing!

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Actually there is at least one MAC school in the Albany area. Siena, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom