Bria Hartley Could have Been Great USA PG | The Boneyard

Bria Hartley Could have Been Great USA PG

Reaction Score
I wonder if Gabby Williams will follow this path as well.

Allez les bleues!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Very happy for the start of her season with the Mercury. Probably under a lot of pressure with a contract that seems to have been under some scrutiny

Reaction Score
Next great PG????
Lets get serious She would be fortunate to even make the team. Which is why she saw the handwriting on the wall and decided to play for France.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I have been very impressed with Bria's play this year. Not sure if it's a result of being in better shape, working on her ball handling, or shooting, defense, or what. I noticed that the arc on her 3 point shot is no longer a line drive, but rather a more normal arc shot.

Good for her for upping her game and becoming a better all around player. I don't know about her ever making Team USA - maybe in an off year when several of the top players were unavailable, but regardless, her play has been impressive thus far. Super happy for her!

And by the way good for Yahoo for writing an article about her. If a WNBA announcer can refer to Parker as the GOAT, certainly a writer can talk about Bria as a potential PG on Team USA... ;)

And BTW if Clarendon could make a roster, certainly Bria had a good shot at doing so as well...

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just pencil in Chelsey Gray and Sabrina as the next tandem.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
IMO USA basketball missed the mark with Courtney Vandersloot. She should have been Sue’s back up and next in line. They both would have been great mentors for Gray and or Ionescu. I’m personally not a big fan of Gray though she is likely the heir apparent. They tried with Simms and that didn’t pan out.

Reaction Score
IMO USA basketball missed the mark with Courtney Vandersloot. She should have been Sue’s back up and next in line. They both would have been great mentors for Gray and or Ionescu. I’m personally not a big fan of Gray though she is likely the heir apparent. They tried with Simms and that didn’t pan out.

Gray? I'm with you. Anyhow, I don't think she is that good.

How about MoJeff beating her out?

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Gray? I'm with you. Anyhow, I don't think she is that good.

How about MoJeff beating her out?

MoJeff her senior season at UCONN—yea. The MoJeff we see today in the WNBA—not so sure at this point.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom