Brendan Adams with the Hops!!! | The Boneyard

Brendan Adams with the Hops!!!

Reaction Score
Beautiful dunk over Maine’s top 6’9” player in transition. Very impressive!!! Where did that come from???
Add in a steal on the Maine in bounds and layup I’m starting to think Adams may be my fav player for years to come and as I write this he gets another steal!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Over time, he'll be notable as Hurley's first recruit.
Adams has already shown he was a player before today, but I remember a time last year sitting in my seat wondering what Hurley saw in the kid. And today I'm in that exact same seat watching him just abuse that big guy with that stunning dunk. Five minutes later I'm BS'ing with an old acquaintance and find myself touting DH's talent evaluation skills.

Reaction Score
Impressive Dunk. Apparently sometime over the summer Adams found his inner Scott Burrell.

No doubt the best three players on the team are Bouk, Akok, and Adams. Hurley knows talent.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
BAM. My new favorite player! Love his meaty physicality and even the look on his face.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Adams has already shown he was a player before today, but I remember a time last year sitting in my seat wondering what Hurley saw in the kid. And today I'm in that exact same seat watching him just abuse that big guy with that stunning dunk. Five minutes later I'm BS'ing with an old acquaintance and find myself touting DH's talent evaluation skills.

By the end of last year I thought he was possibly our best defender. I expected his shot would get better and he'd be a solid 3 and D guy, with the strength to play against SF and post small guards. I didn't see much ball handling or passing skills and he has really surprised there. He's a legit combo guard who can run the point in spurts.

Reaction Score
Amazed at the transformation of this young man's CONFIDENCE!

Looks like he has put on strength, more skills, and a cool on-court attitude.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Amazed at the transformation of this young man's CONFIDENCE!

Looks like he has put on strength, more skills, and a cool on-court attitude.
and lost a little baby fat. It's easy to see that he put in a lot of time over the summer.

Reaction Score
BA was the offseason points MVP. He’s an animal imo. I’m glad to see it paying off.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
No we need Polley to start and maybe get us out front with a 3 or two. Part of this team’s strength is having Adams, Bouk, and Gaffney off the bench wearing teams out.
Don’t forget Sid in that group.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Adams has been awesome and that dunk was cool, but Bouknight's was a lot more impressive IMO.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom