Breanna Stewart reacts to ruptured Achilles | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Breanna Stewart reacts to ruptured Achilles

Reaction Score
To me it's been interesting to see the outpouring of support for Stewie on social media, including from greats in the men's game like John Wall, LeBron James and Kobe Bryant.

It's also been just as interesting to see which players on the women's side have had zilch to say about it. Revealing, and sad.
Yeah you’re right. Women’s support is pretty pathetic.

Reaction Score
I hope Stewie recovers quickly. Does anyone know if she will go back to normal or is her career over?

Reaction Score
I have always thought their is quite a bit of underlying jealousy on the womens side about Stewie. You know, The kid that got everything.

I read in a book a long time ago this statement from one of the characters: "A woman's worst enemy is always another woman." I think that is very true.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Gotta say she makes being on crutches look cool. I think about her from time to time. She was on top of the WBB world and she gets this dumped on her. Heartbreaking. I have no doubt she'll be back 100% though. Betting against Stewart is always a fool's choice.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm glad to see Stewie out and about!

If she needs someone to take care of the Maserati until she can drive, I'm offering. :D

Reaction Score
Yeah you’re right. Women’s support is pretty pathetic.
Does anyone know if this is abnormal? Have support tweets come in but have just not been publicize as much as the men's tweets? Or is it even a surprise that most women players might not be upset that she will not longer be on the court this coming season. I mean it is too the advantage of the teams they play on that she is out this coming season. They are professionals in a sport that is very competitive. Would non felt sympathy even be a bit hypocritical. I mean in women's basketball these kinds of injuries happen all the time. Be honest! If it were another player and not a not one that you have established a sympathetic connection with over the years, would this even be an issue with you?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom