Breanna Stewart brings her cute dog to Storm media day | The Boneyard

Breanna Stewart brings her cute dog to Storm media day

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Who doesn't like a well mannered pooch. Hopefully there is a little more content to Media Day ... somewhere.

Reaction Score
Is that a pit bull?
Yes. A very pretty one. My parents and all of my brothers will only adopt/buy these dogs. My parents were never was croppers, but my brothers get the ears cropped. One of them tries to make his dog look really mean, but his dogs habe the sweetest hearts. One of his dogs is the offspring of "The Hulk." That dog is the biggest baby I have ever met. Pit Bulls are such a good breed, as are many other. This just adds on to the positivity that I look at Stewie with. These dogs are very great.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Mo has one, too. Methinks Stewie is a copycatter :D bc Mo’s dog (Kobe) is so cute

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
My DIL’s cousin has a pit bull. He’s the calmest, gentlest dog I’ve ever seen.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I've met plenty of bit bull/bull terrier type of dogs that were friendly, gentle and sweet, but they continue to have a bad reputation. I'm pretty sure they are involved in a disproportionate number of attacks, whether on humans or another dog. When things go wrong w/ a pit bull, they go really wrong. I also think they are disproportionately represented in dog pounds. I've been in a pet adoption center where nearly 100% of the dogs on hand were pits or pit mixes.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I think every response from the dog probably ended with, "Yeahyeahyeah, enough is enough. Where's my comfy seat in our new car, and where's that sweet hydrant it's parked near.

Reaction Score
I've met plenty of bit bull/bull terrier type of dogs that were friendly, gentle and sweet, but they continue to have a bad reputation. I'm pretty sure they are involved in a disproportionate number of attacks, whether on humans or another dog. When things go wrong w/ a pit bull, they go really wrong. I also think they are disproportionately represented in dog pounds. I've been in a pet adoption center where nearly 100% of the dogs on hand were pits or pit mixes.
I can't speak for the left coast, but on the right coast one of the main reasons things"go really wrong" with pit bulls is that they are the dog of choice for people who engage in organized dog fighting. Pits are also the dog of choice for many inner city teens who, like teens everywhere, may not be the best caregivers. When not trained to be aggressive, and when well cared for, they are the sweeties described by many of the posters, and are surprisingly good at handling the media.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
We got all these dog-loving UConn Huskies and the one player I know that owns a Husky (mix) is Kayla McBride

Reaction Score
Kayla's pup kind of looks like an Aussie - Ive never seen a blue merle Husky!
ETA: Just checked and it is apparently a Pomeranian/Husky cross. I guess some people do that deliberately. Must be a large Pom and small husky!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom