Breaking WNBA Draft News Update! :-P | The Boneyard

Breaking WNBA Draft News Update! :-P

Reaction Score
Redshirt senior Becca Greenwell, who was eligible to enter the WNBA draft this year, will instead remain at Duke for a 5th year to finish her eligibility.

I had an exclusive interview with Ms. Greenwell in the canned vegetables aisle tonight :)

FullSizeRender-20.jpg

shinobimono

The Sound of One Hand Clapping
Reaction Score
Redshirt senior Becca Greenwell, who was eligible to enter the WNBA draft this year, will instead remain at Duke for a 5th year to finish her eligibility.

I had an exclusive interview with Ms. Greenwell in the canned vegetables aisle tonight :)

View attachment 21426
Are you going to leave us hanging? Are we privy to the interview?

Reaction Score
p.s. Greenwell is listed as 6'1. My doc usually tells me I'm, at best, 6'2". I'm wearing flip flops and IIRC she's in sneakers in this photo.

How tall does this make me in "women's basketball units of measurements"? ;) :p :D

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Never went down the vegetable aisle in a supermarket. :confused:

I have... as a shortcut to the baked good section :oops:

Oh, I'm teasing about the interview :p

Just spotted her, asked for a photo and had small talk during which I happened to ask if she was coming back next year. It was 10-11PM so she seemed a bit tired. Very unassuming!

Glad for the confirmation.... I suspected she would be back when she didnt participate in Senior Day Activities. She's been a joy to watch for 3 years... looking forward to her 4th year.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
this pic is still funny... brightens my day

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member