Breaking Tweet: KL Samuelson Has Final Five, UConn Included | The Boneyard

Breaking Tweet: KL Samuelson Has Final Five, UConn Included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Chris Hansen @ChrisHansenPSB
Per @coachrddavis @33katielou Samuelson is down to a final 5 of No particular order. CONNECTICUT, KENTUCKY NOTRE DAME, STANFORD & UCLA

(Not to be all technical, but it is in alphabetical order) I saw that video of her that someone shared the other day...came away very impressed.

Yes....but UConn is called Connecticut to put it in first place...UCLA is last..

HGN

Reaction Score
From that list , looks like no matter where she chooses , she will be at a top program or a good up and comer. I hope it's UConn.

Reaction Score
I will be very surprised if she doesn't go to Stanford.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
vowelguy said:
I will be very surprised if she doesn't go to Stanford.
Many. If not most people, feel this way. The one positive thing is that she hasn't committed to Stanford yet. Perhaps the fact she hasn't yet done the thing many (if not most) expect her to do, there's a reason for that. Perhaps the reason is in UConn's favor.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Many. If not most people, feel this way. The one positive thing is that she hasn't committed to Stanford yet. Perhaps the fact she hasn't yet done the thing many (if not most) expect her to do, there's a reason for that. Perhaps the reason is in UConn's favor.

Many on the west coast who follow such things would be surprised if she does choose Stanford.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
There was an extensive article on Lou couple of months back (went back, could not find) in which her mom said UConn was Karlie's "dream" choice, but then her uncle died and the closer to home/family thing clicked in. I see us with a 1 in 3 chance.

Reaction Score
Why waste all the teams time if you and your sisters are going to Stanford.......If you want to win the PAC 12 go to Stanford......If you want to win NC..Come to UCONN.......

Reaction Score
If Katie is looking to be the best, as she said in the video, then UConn, ND and Stanford will be the final 3.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Maybe watching her sisters never win a national championship will persuade her to go to UCONN. If she wants a NC she will choose either UCONN or Notre Dame.

Of all players in this class I think her dilemma is the greatest.

Reaction Score
Maybe watching her sisters never win a national championship will persuade her to go to UCONN. If she wants a NC she will choose either UCONN or Notre Dame.

Of all players in this class I think her dilemma is the greatest.[/quote
If Stanford were a strong favorite, I would expect fewer schools on her list by this time. She could very well end up at Notre Dame.

Reaction Score

With the talent UCLA has coming in next year, they could very well be a contender.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
With the talent UCLA has coming in next year, they could very well be a contender.
Maybe a PAC 10 contender, but like North Carolina is learning this year, it's tough to win with freshman leading the way.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
While it would seem odds are in Stanford's favor, I watched the recent interview with her. I kind of got the sense she wanted to march to her own tune as opposed to following her sisters. We won't know until we know. Come spring it is going to get very interesting around here. With this interview, she impressed me.

Reaction Score
Being the 3rd sister, she just might want to go somewhere where she can be just herself, and not the little sister.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Many on the west coast who follow such things would be surprised if she does choose Stanford.
This is my impression as well. I would be shocked if she chose the Cardinal. Tara is great coach and Stanford is a tremendous school, but I think she strikes out on her own. She would fulfill a need for Kentucky, but I'm not sure why she has them in her top 5. They seem the biggest outlier of the 5 finalists. UCLA would have a great freshman class preceding her, which would be tempting. But how good is Close? It would certainly be an unknown in many ways. Notre Dame and UConn will be very good her freshman year and probably excellent moving forward as well. Both have very good coaches at the top of their games. My money is on one of those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom