BREAKING: Kasongo 1:17 AM tweet. "I am still undecided" | The Boneyard

BREAKING: Kasongo 1:17 AM tweet. "I am still undecided"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ray Kasongo@RayKasongo32 37m
I am still undecided, and haven't made a commitment yet. I need more time to think about this and will decide where I go later on this week.

Your guess is as good as mine with what's going on. Thought this deserved a new thread

Reaction Score
How come waking up to me and seeing this doesn't surprise me? As everyone thought he knows where he wants to go but it's not pleasing his "mentor"........now he needs to make his own decision rather than the one we heard last night!

Reaction Score
How come waking up to me and seeing this doesn't surprise me? As everyone thought he knows where he wants to go but it's not pleasing his "mentor"........now he needs to make his own decision rather than the one we heard last night!

Teenager. Its amazing how people hang on to every word, tweet or fart nowadays.

In my house what they said never garnered so much attention. Hell, when I was one no one listened.

Reaction Score

WOW!!! This makes the situation a lot more obvious that he is being pulled in a direction he doesn't want to go. This is when parents have to step in and shelter their kid so he can make a decision that's in his own best interest and not for others.

Reaction Score

In my house what they said never garnered so much attention. Hell, when I was one no one listened.

Well it's funny you say hang on to every word or tweet, because the most mysterious part of this whole fiasco to me was that he never once tweeted or retweeted anything about an Oregon decision. People were tweeting "I'm hearing kasongo to Oregon" and all the OU people started celebrating. I kept checking last night and there was no kasongo confirmation, so I'm hoping that someone leaked wrong info and now he will be upset with them and go where he knows he should go for his future career and not listen to someone who may get paid if he goes to oregon

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Well it's funny you say hang on to every word or tweet, because the most mysterious part of this whole fiasco to me was that he never once tweeted or retweeted anything about an Oregon decision. People were tweeting "I'm hearing kasongo to Oregon" and all the OU people started celebrating. I kept checking last night and there was no kasongo confirmation, so I'm hoping that someone leaked wrong info and now he will be upset with them and go where he knows he should go for his future career and not listen to someone who may get paid if he goes to oregon

One of the recruiting guys called him last night and got a few quotes from him. So he definitely picked Oregon. More likely that he jumped the gun, or like has been speculated, there's some dissent in his camp.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

We still don't listen to you!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1