Break up the Mets! | The Boneyard

Break up the Mets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Comeback walkoff in the 9th against Papelbon last night. 2nd time they've gotten him this year. This is a fun team to watch. Lots of no names who clearly all love playing on this squad. Hats off to Collins for the job he's done with this bunch.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Comeback walkoff in the 9th against Papelbon last night. 2nd time they've gotten him this year. This is a fun team to watch. Lots of no names who clearly all love playing on this squad. Hats off to Collins for the job he's done with this bunch.

They have a legitimate shot at the NL east with the pitch limit for Strausberg. And a wild card for
sure. Quite unexpected for most fans, I would think. Nice!

Reaction Score

Good stuff as as doggy said fun team to watch. Easy to root for with all these kids fighting to play in the bigs.......

Reaction Score
As a long suffering Mets fan, i have continued to nearly ignore them for fear of jinxing them if i begin to care again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I've been burned by the Mets in the past, so I'm not getting my hopes up too much right now. But they're certainly in good shape to be in the hunt for the playoffs in September. Let's hope it keeps up.

Reaction Score
I'm not going to expect playoffs or a run of any kind just yet. Too young and too inexperienced. Dickey has been amazing to watch. Seeing Santana pitch well has been a treat. Watching Wright tear the cover off the ball and become a clubhouse leader has been great. The rest of them are young knuckleheads having fun, playing smart baseball.

I wonder how Jose Reyes is enjoying his season so far?

Reaction Score
I'm not going to expect playoffs or a run of any kind just yet. Too young and too inexperienced. Dickey has been amazing to watch. Seeing Santana pitch well has been a treat. Watching Wright tear the cover off the ball and become a clubhouse leader has been great. The rest of them are young knuckleheads having fun, playing smart baseball.

I wonder how Jose Reyes is enjoying his season so far?

I'm sure he doesn't care 'cause he probably can duck b*tches every night. I mean, why else would anyone want to go to Miami?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom