Break out night for Kelly | The Boneyard

Break out night for Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought Kelly really set the tone early for us tonight. Nice job don't you think?

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
She was stellar in all phases, no off night for her!! Really a thing of beauty on the defensive end especially

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
I thought Kelly really set the tone early for us tonight. Nice job don't you think?

OMNU played a WHALE of a game! The neat thing was that the cameras stayed on her longer tonight because of her early scoring heroics so we had more of a chance to focus on all the other things she does so well.

Reaction Score
Kelly played one hell of a game, I feel she will be doing this all season long.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
All 5 starters plus Kaleena played very well tonight. Tiff played within herself. Stef battled against players her size and bigger. Caroline led and nailed threes. Bria was very aggressive. Kaleena passed the ball well and hustled. But nobody was better than Kelly. And she got a lot of love from Doris. Defensive Player of the Year!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Griner will probably win the DPOY, but Kelly is very deserving of serious consideration for that award. She defends on and off ball, post and perimeter, guards and PFs and centers. The best comparison I can make to her as a defensive player is Scottie Pippen.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Griner will probably win the DPOY, but Kelly is very deserving of serious consideration for that award. She defends on and off ball, post and perimeter, guards and PFs and centers. The best comparison I can make to her as a defensive player is Scottie Pippen.
I like the comparison to Pippen.

I don't think Kelly can top Griner, but Big East DPOY seems fully appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom