Brannen Greene 2013 on campus | The Boneyard

Brannen Greene 2013 on campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Isn't that sort of contact a recruiting no-no?

Reaction Score
So you are going to college in a few years and you hear that Ray Allen is hanging out at UCONN playing pickup games and you are considering UCONN.
If you are in the area and don't stop by for a visit- then you are not very bright and we most likely do not need your services as a college basketball player.
I mean how cool would that be for a young player? Ray ray has to be one of the best all around people/mentors in the NBA.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
So you are going to college in a few years and you hear that Ray Allen is hanging out at UCONN playing pickup games and you are considering UCONN.
If you are in the area and don't stop by for a visit- then you are not very bright and we most likely do not need your services as a college basketball player.
I mean how cool would that be for a young player? Ray ray has to be one of the best all around people/mentors in the NBA.
Agreed. I believe UNC used to/still does it with Jordon. Also UK did it with some players who didn't go to UK - maybe James last year, iirc

Reaction Score
Agreed. I believe UNC used to/still does it with Jordon. Also UK did it with some players who didn't go to UK - maybe James last year, iirc

Recruits talk to and play pick-up with former players all the time at UNC when they are on officials and unofficials. Jordan doesn't come around often, but there were a good 15 former players hanging around campus just last weekend when Brice Johnson visited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom