Brandone Francis | The Boneyard

Brandone Francis

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Heard Louisville is the dark horse here.

Reaction Score
not really a darkhorse, them and UF have been mentioned as the favorites. Louisville recently hired Mike Balado as an assistant coach, he has ties to the DR and helped Francis land at a HS in FL.

Reaction Score
http://tinyurl.com/lfsjpd7

2014 shooting guard Brandone Francis of Arlington Country Day (FL) - One of the top spring stock boosters, Francis is on the cusp of becoming a true combo guard once he tightens up his handle. His long-range shot is really coming around and starting to become one of the bigger strengths in his game. Francis is at his best in the open court when attacking the rim in transition. Quick, yet strong and physical, it's a perfect combination when slashing to the rim. Right now, he is being pursued the hardest by Louisville, Florida, Oklahoma State, Florida State, Miami and UConn. The Cardinals recently offered, and the Huskies have been the most persistent for him. His father, former Boston College standout Bobby Francis, lives in Boston and has a close relationship with second-year UConn coach Kevin Ollie. With the goal of deciding in August, some believe Florida has a very good shot at his services. Francis claims that's not the case, and that he is wide open right now. They do have the advantage of him living an hour away from campus, however.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
He does not sound like the pure point guard that many of us are looking for (like that matters), but he seems to be shooting up the rankings.

Reaction Score
I was sleeping on this kid initially, but he's gotten a lot better since the first time I saw him. Seems to be a lot more durable with a stronger handle for sure. His size was always a plus.

Reaction Score
Big strong guard........has a nice elbow jumper and a decent handle.........wouldn't hurt that's for sure

Reaction Score
Not a natural PG but hes a stud I would take him in a second. However nearly everyone thinks hes a done deal to Florida.

I dont know who fills out our 2014 class, but I'm confident it will be a great one.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Not a natural PG but hes a stud I would take him in a second. However nearly everyone thinks hes a done deal to Florida.

I dont know who fills out our 2014 class, but I'm confident it will be a great one.

It seems a lot of recruiting battles are coming down to UConn vs. Florida. This game in December may carry some implications.

Reaction Score
One other thing I think we are very involved with Kameron Chatman. He doesnt get talked about much but hes great friends with Hamilton.

Reaction Score
I've been told that Francis is most likely being recruited as a SG. He also has been looking like a great prospect who's on touching his ceiling. Another thing is that he also may be replacing Ahmed Hill as the staffs SG prospect.

Reaction Score
One other thing I think we are very involved with Kameron Chatman. He doesnt get talked about much but hes great friends with Hamilton.

I would take Chatman in a heartbeat, and yes we are involved him. This interview was 2 weeks ago

Reaction Score
Gotta ask...is this kid's name pronounced "Brandon" or Brand one"?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I would take Chatman in a heartbeat, and yes we are involved him. This interview was 2 weeks ago

i like how recruits noticed what Ollie did last year with the tournament ban. i have a feeling recruits respect him for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom