Brandon Bisack article | The Boneyard

Brandon Bisack article

Reaction Score
Bisack and I both came from Fairfield. It’s not a football town by any means. The fact that he blocked out all of the haters and focused himself on goals like playing D1 football and receiving a scholarship to play here is a true testament of his worth ethic and his hunger to succeed. I hope the best for him and as a fan look at Randy to evaluate his players as leaders and start the best. Great article and go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Bisack and I both came from Fairfield. It’s not a football town by any means. The fact that he blocked out all of the haters and focused himself on goals like playing D1 football and receiving a scholarship to play here is a true testament of his worth ethic and his hunger to succeed. I hope the best for him and as a fan look at Randy to evaluate his players as leaders and start the best. Great article and go Huskies!
Many years ago it was a football town. All through the 1960's Ludlowe was ranked somewhere in the top ten state poll, Notre Dame of Fairfield was also a state power as was Fairfield Prep. Even Andrew Warde won the state championship in 1960 going undefeated, and several other years they had strong teams.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom