Brady not returning to Patriots | The Boneyard

Brady not returning to Patriots

Reaction Score
It's got to be Tampa or the Chargers. Longshot to Miami or Chicago. They could use him, but I don't see that ever happening.

Raiders have Carr and Mariota. Tannehill signed an extension in Tenn. I can't think of another team that a) doesn't have a QB and b) could actually make an attractive offer (like a Washington).

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Brady and Belichick now get the chance to prove themselves separately.
I'd put my money on Belichick

Better chance of an old coach getting a new stud to ride than an old QB getting zip back in his throwing.

Not saying either one is going to be great again but yes the easy money is on Belichek. Of course Manning was a god for winning a SB in Denver and he couldn't throw 10 yards his last season.

Reaction Score
I'd put my money on Belichick
Not so fast my friend. He sucked in Cleveland. To me this is a Belichick ego play through and through. I wonder what they are drinking up in Boston. Tom is the face of the franchise. Sox threw Betts to the curb. It’s like the owners have a bet as to who can do the most damage and crap on fans the most and get away with it.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
Brady 2040.jpg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He's the best ever but the Patriots needed to move on. Too hard to find WR and TE who could function in that offense. Patriots didn't really want him back. You'll see them scrap the offense and they will be very good without him.

Reaction Score
Or is it?

They just lost at home to Miami and Fitzpatrick, then were outplayed and outcoached by Tennessee a week later. Gronk is gone, now Brady is gone. They don't have a WR outside Edelman who's near a #1 threat. There isn't a better FA option at QB out there over Andy Dalton that I can think about filling the QB spot.

It's over, Johnny.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
No matter how much I hate them, I respect the heck out of what Brady and NE did in his time there. No matter how talented my Steelers were, they found and way to absolutely take us off our game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom