OT: - Brady doesn't understand how roasts work | The Boneyard

OT: Brady doesn't understand how roasts work

Reaction Score
I personally loved that the Goat did that. Tom Brady being The Goat since Greg Giraldo is The Goat of roasts.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He’s such an awkward human being that it’s hard to tell if that was Brady being serious or attempting to play along with the bit.

Which is what makes it a great bit (regardless of whether it was part of the bit or if he was genuinely upset at the joke).

Reaction Score
No he was serious and I understand why but Brady has a good sense of humor. Picture your own father ( and Kraft is a father figure to him) being arrested with a prostitute, you’re at an event and the MC brings it up in a joke. You would smile uncomfortably and be pissed off.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
No he was serious and I understand why but Brady has a good sense of humor. Picture your own father ( and Kraft is a father figure to him) being arrested with a prostitute, you’re at an event and the MC brings it up in a joke. You would smile uncomfortably and be pissed off.

Nah. They went after his wife and kids and he sat there and laughed.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
That's kinda the whole point of a roast.

Even Trump played along with his roast. And he's as prickly as it gets.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Kraft threw Brady to the wolves to protect Belechick during deflate-gate. He's no father figure, only in his mind.

Reaction Score
Kraft threw Brady to the wolves to protect Belechick during deflate-gate. He's no father figure, only in his mind.
Maybe Brady said that Massage-gate was off limits up front and he crossed that line anyway. Nobody else went there so I’m thinking it must of been discussed previously.

Reaction Score
The guys at that roast are competing with Kim Kardashian to see who will have the most plastic surgery procedures.

Reaction Score
As a roast fan, I give it a C.

1) I felt like the crowd and venue were too large and seemed to water down the event.
2) The roster of roast comics was relatively thin. Moss was horrific and couldn't be saved even with Kevin Hart's fake laughing.
3) Some disappointing comics, specifically Kriescher and Segura.

I thought the high point was Belichick then Edelman. So unlike Belichick to do that...and be funny. Then Edelman not holding back on anyone.

Reaction Score
I thought the actual comedians, other than Kevin Hart, were good. Hart was painful to listen to all night. Of the rest, Belichick was the best, who knew? I can't remember if Brady made an actual joke amidst all the self-aggrandization. He was a good sport to do it though. Gronk was brutally bad.

Reaction Score
I didn’t see it. The bit that would come to mind for me would be something like this:

Tom Brady is the perfect Boy Scout. Really, I should say Scout Leader. I mean, we did see him kiss his son on the lips.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Screenshot_20240506_100942.jpg

Reaction Score
Should’ve had Peyton and Eli on the roast, maybe Ray Lewis.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom