Bradley and Drummond irony | The Boneyard

Bradley and Drummond irony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It would be interesting if bradley gave the scholarship he got because JC was watching because AD was playing

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Can someone translate that sentence into English for me?

Reaction Score
What the original poster meant is that Bradley was offered a scholarship because of his performance against AD in an AAU game.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
What the original poster meant is that Bradley was offered a scholarship because of his performance against AD in an AAU game.
That has to be it? Man are you good.

Reaction Score

Wow! You should work for the FBI deciphering code. Now is this irony or coincidence? What I find ironic is how often this word is used incorrectly.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Exactly...sorry iPhone typing not the best
You could be correct that the only exposure the coaches had regarding Michael was his play against AD. And now Michael is giving up his scholarship for the player that inadvertently helped him get discovered. Weird how somethings work. All I know is Michael deserves to have things go his way a lot easier than his childhood. If he has to give up his scholarship and can't get financial aid, it really stinks.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Wow! You should work for the FBI deciphering code. Now is this irony or coincidence? What I find ironic is how often this word is used incorrectly.
It's ironic that I was going to write something similar.:)

Reaction Score
Wow, well done. Are you the reason we finally found Bin Laden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom