Bradley Airport Parking | The Boneyard

Bradley Airport Parking

Reaction Score
Taking my first flight out of Bradley tomorrow. Paid for the Park N Fly lot already, but just noticed there's an airport parking lot that's a lot like the Stewart Airport one: simply park your car and walk to the terminal.

What's the best option? We have a 9 AM flight, so efficiency is what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

Reaction Score
Personally I go to Lot 4 if it's not full. Cheapest option and the shuttle is quick and reliable.

Reaction Score
I live in Fairfield County and what I do is stay over at a Bradley Airport hotel with free parking. Catch the free shuttle in the morning. I'm simple just need a clean bed for one night. Get to sleep longer as well with no traffic (delay) stress.

Pay $100+ bucks for a night sleep, parking, free breakfast and transport to and from airport. I've parked for up to a week. I try and park the car by the entrance with high traffic but I also clean it out before I travel.

Anyway, I always like waking up at the airport when departing in the morning.

Reaction Score
There are coupons out there for most of them. Z and Executive are good. I live 45 min away and hate sleeping at those hotels when you can park almost just as cheap.

Reaction Score
There are coupons out there for most of them. Z and Executive are good. I live 45 min away and hate sleeping at those hotels when you can park almost just as cheap.
Actually I hate them too, but we usually take the very early morning flights. Coming from Fairfield County I would have to get up around 4-5 to get to the airport by 7. The hotel I wake up at 6, eat and go (5 minute shuttle). A one night sacrifice.

Reaction Score
Actually I hate them too, but we usually take the very early morning flights. Coming from Fairfield County I would have to get up around 4-5 to get to the airport by 7. The hotel I wake up at 6, eat and go (5 minute shuttle). A one night sacrifice.
It's a five-night trip visiting my in-laws for the holidays, so I'll take all the nights in my own bed that I can get :)

We're early risers anyways. 5:45 alarm for work, so a 5 AM wake up for a 9 AM flight ain't no thang.

Reaction Score
If the garage is full, (it is the holidays) the next most efficient lot in my mind is Express Lot #1, you know, for efficiency. Enter the terminal at the long narrow hallway off the NW corner of the Sheraton Hotel. Then Park & Walk Lot #2.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Agree except if you have a 6 am flight and have over an hour drive to Bradley, then we i find a place to stay thst includes parking. Otherwuse i use Laz or Executive which i think is now another name.

Reaction Score
Lot 2. Park and walk. Its a short walk to get to the terminal but a fairly long walk once inside. No waiting for shuttles etc.

Reaction Score
Thanks everyone.

Since it's my first time at Bradley and I'm a bit of a nervous traveler, I'll stick to our reservation at Park N' Fly, which used to be called Executive. Gets good ratings and although it's about a 5 minute shuffle drive to our check-in area, we'll be dropped off right by the door.

For a shorter flight that doesn't involve holiday gift packing, we'll try the lots in the airport. Looking forward to not having to drive into NYC to fly for the holidays!

Reaction Score
Taking my first flight out of Bradley tomorrow. Paid for the Park N Fly lot already, but just noticed there's an airport parking lot that's a lot like the Stewart Airport one: simply park your car and walk to the terminal.

What's the best option? We have a 9 AM flight, so efficiency is what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

Only flight I've ever missed was a Bradley morning flight. This was pre-Covid, but Bradley is BRUTAL in the mornings. I haven't flown out of BDL since, so it's possible it improved... but I kind of doubt it. Just fyi.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I always use the Parking Spot next to Bobby V's. It's the closest to the airport and they don't skimp on the number of shuttles. BDL can get pretty crazy in the morning so give yourself some extra time to get through check-in and security.

Reaction Score
Only flight I've ever missed was a Bradley morning flight. This was pre-Covid, but Bradley is BRUTAL in the mornings. I haven't flown out of BDL since, so it's possible it improved... but I kind of doubt it. Just fyi.
Bradley is still brutal in the AM but 9AM is fine. It's the 6AM rush that you can get killed on, especially when they only have one security line going

Reaction Score
Thanks everyone.

Since it's my first time at Bradley and I'm a bit of a nervous traveler, I'll stick to our reservation at Park N' Fly, which used to be called Executive. Gets good ratings and although it's about a 5 minute shuffle drive to our check-in area, we'll be dropped off right by the door.

For a shorter flight that doesn't involve holiday gift packing, we'll try the lots in the airport. Looking forward to not having to drive into NYC to fly for the holidays!
I can’t stress enough how easy and convenient it is to just park next to the terminal. Walk right across. Takes 5 minutes. Worth every penny.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I do not remember the last time I got to Bradley and the garage was even half full. I like parking in the garage at the terminal for both ends of the trip. It is nice to land, get your bag (if you checked it) and just walk to the garage and drive off.

At Laguardia I always prepay for parking. It saves a lot of money and you know you have a spot. I don't know if Bradley offers that.

Reaction Score

Thanks!
I always park there. I'm a cheap bast---d too.

Reaction Score
Thanks everyone.

Sticking with what you know is good. To second some disparate comments in the same reply, I've used Express 1 and Park and Walk 2 multiple times without issue. Most of my flights were between 5 -7am on weekdays though.

Once, I tried to park at 4PM on a Friday and everything within walking distance, including the garage, was full. But the airport staff directed us to an old, closed lot that was reopened specifically to deal with the excess, and there was a shuttle ready and waiting. (The airport really does try to do right by people and make the experience decent.)

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I always use Z Parking. Convenient, relatively cheap, and has a reliable shuttle.

Reaction Score
Bradley Lot 3 for me at Bradley, the shuttle arrives every 10 to 15 minutes and parking for a week is less than $50 bucks

Reaction Score
I live in Fairfield County and what I do is stay over at a Bradley Airport hotel with free parking. Catch the free shuttle in the morning. I'm simple just need a clean bed for one night. Get to sleep longer as well with no traffic (delay) stress.

Pay $100+ bucks for a night sleep, parking, free breakfast and transport to and from airport. I've parked for up to a week. I try and park the car by the entrance with high traffic but I also clean it out before I travel.

Anyway, I always like waking up at the airport when departing in the morning.

They let you park for a full week just staying one night? Or you just do it anyway?

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
FWIW…when traveling in excess of a week it can sometimes make sense to rent a car 1 way and drop it off at the airport if you have a company discount code. I utilize this often to avoid paying airport parking fees. $70 daily rental beats $30-50/day at some airports.

Reaction Score
FWIW…when traveling in excess of a week it can sometimes make sense to rent a car 1 way and drop it off at the airport if you have a company discount code. I utilize this often to avoid paying airport parking fees. $70 daily rental beats $30-50/day at some airports.
We're all in for $76 bucks with Park N' Fly for six days, so it's a heck of a deal compared to NYC airports that we're used to.

I still can't believe we're playing to Phoenix from Hartford for the holidays.

Reaction Score
They let you park for a full week just staying one night? Or you just do it anyway?
Yes, my wife is not the fastest person in the mornings and doesn't like being rushed. That's all I'll say about that. Airport hotel eliminates that stress for me.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’ve done LAZ fly, which is easy and you can choose the self park or valet option. Good price conscious option.

If money is no object, park right at the garage at the airport. A little pricey comparatively but doesn’t get any more convenient than that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom