Brad Stevens was in the building yesterday | The Boneyard

Brad Stevens was in the building yesterday

Reaction Score
I guess he didn't get the email about wearing white.
brad1.jpg
brad2.jpg

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Looking at Castle and Clingan I'm sure
Plenty of talent to watch on both sides and only 90 minutes from home. Could be he wanted to watch a great college basketball game rather than go to all-star weekend - certainly wouldn't have a problem getting tix.

Reaction Score
What's the deal with the fans that have lanyards with the little badges? I see them here and there, but never got a look to see what they say.

Reaction Score
What's the deal with the fans that have lanyards with the little badges? I see them here and there, but never got a look to see what they say.
Champions Club donors or their guests - food and drink downstairs before the game and at halftime

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
BTW, I don't think the C's have a chance at Castle or Clingan. So he's scouting someone for late first round from one or both of the teams

Alex would be awesome, Boston kid living his dream

Reaction Score
Between us and Marquette there is probably 5 or 6 guys who could theoretically be a second round pick or a late first round pick, castle and clingan will be gone long before the Celtics pick

Reaction Score
BTW, I don't think the C's have a chance at Castle or Clingan. So he's scouting someone for late first round from one or both of the teams

AK reminds me of Tom Heinsoin. Perfect late first rounder.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

He's a pretty decent fit. Heady, can pass the ball and run their offense. Probably needs a little strength to handle NBA 4s defensively, but offensively he has the ideal game for a 4 in Boston. Would be fantastic for him.

Edit: forgot Marquette. Kolek is a local kid too. Is he expected to have a shot to be drafted in the 2nd?

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
He's a pretty decent fit. Heady, can pass the ball and run their offense. Probably needs a little strength to handle NBA 4s defensively, but offensively he has the ideal game for a 4 in Boston. Would be fantastic for him.

Edit: forgot Marquette. Kolek is a local kid too. Is he expected to have a shot to be drafted in the 2nd?
Kolek or Tristan who would you take in the second round?

Reaction Score
I think both deserve a shot, Kolek has elite shooting numbers though so he probably gets nod first (40/48/88 shooting split this year)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think both deserve a shot, Kolek has elite shooting numbers though so he probably gets nod first (40/48/88 shooting split this year)
I'd give Kolek the edge, but less on shooting than on overall savvy and passing. He has incredible court awareness. Newton shows a lot of experience, but I never get the impression of unusual court awareness. Karaban has that to some extent too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom