Bracket Matrix Bracket entry | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bracket Matrix Bracket entry

Reaction Score
I don't know yet. I will do my final entry on Sunday. They are probably on the wrong side but some other bubble teams took some bad losses.
Since you had them as 9 seed you may think they still have a chance, but I haven’t seen one bracket or prognosticator that still has them in the field.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Since you had them as 9 seed you may think they still have a chance, but I haven’t seen one bracket or prognosticator that still has them in the field.
I really just don’t know yet. I’m going to pour through the quad data Sunday morning. I don’t have a preconceived notion on any teams going in. I put them there last week due to lack of Quad 3 and 4 losses, but their season is done so other bubble teams will pick up more Quad 1 wins and change the calculus. I didn’t use the use the eye test or factor in conference strength too much as I wanted to focus on the data, but I am going to change my methodology a little for the final bracket.

Reaction Score
Hate this. I don’t care how good you think you are. Play games. I think teams that decline have program culture issues.
Meh. In most cases I'd agree, especially if you have a young team. But not sure what this UNC team gets out of an NIT trip. You have 2 super seniors who have to leave, Bacot who's leaving as a senior, and then Caleb Love/RJ Davis who could come back for their senior year. Those 5 played 80% of the minutes this year for UNC

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
My 68 teams are set. Just waiting for results from Ivy and A-10 tomorrow to determine two final auto bids and still need to seed.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I have the Big East with five entries
Marquette as a 2 seed
UConn as a 3 seed the lowest of the 3 seeds.
Xavier as a 4 seed
Creighton as a 8 seed
Providence as a 10 seed

Reaction Score
My 68 teams are set. Just waiting for results from Ivy and A-10 tomorrow to determine two final auto bids and still need to seed.
giphy.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom