Boy does ESPN want Delaware to win... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boy does ESPN want Delaware to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm sure ESPN got word to the Refs at half time that a physical game favors West Virginia and a West Virginia victory is not good for ESPN's bottom line...
I'm so glad you're sure about that. Did ESPN use cellphones or two cans and a string to get the word to the refs?

Reaction Score
No technology required. The ESPN official just has to walk down to the ref's room at half time and give them a few words of advice for the 2nd half. "If you want to continue officiating in this tournament, or future tournaments, it would be in your best interest to see that Delaware moves on to the next round".

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
How do you know she is a terrific teammate? She is by far the best player on her team, is she a better teammate than the other girls? Or are all the hens terrific teammates? Are any of the Uconn girls terrific teammate, are any not?
She is by all reports from her teammates and her coach and the media an excellent teammate. That is something said of her all the way back to her high school days. Personal prestige has never been the driving force for EDD.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm so glad you're sure about that. Did ESPN use cellphones or two cans and a string to get the word to the refs?
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Hard to say for sure, but I'd guess microwave brain control, based upon the absence of protective headgear.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Hard to say for sure, but I'd guess microwave brain control, based upon the absence of protective headgear.

WHO STOLE MY CAT???

Actually, who stole the hat from a few posters on this board.....

Reaction Score
No technology required. The ESPN official just has to walk down to the ref's room at half time and give them a few words of advice for the 2nd half. "If you want to continue officiating in this tournament, or future tournaments, it would be in your best interest to see that Delaware moves on to the next round".
You should definitely sell this scoop to the New York Times. You have a great future in journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom