BOXSCORE vs West Chester 11/2/14 | The Boneyard

BOXSCORE vs West Chester 11/2/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Natalie Butler didn't play? Injured or in Geno's dog house?

Butler cannot play in any capacity representing UCONN for one year. That means exhibition games also.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
DriveLH said:
Interesting stat: Stewie leads team in assists.
she was passing a lot more than she'll do once the season starts, but she spent most of the first half trying to get her teammates involved. Not vintage Stewie, but if she's practicing ways to handle the attention opposing teams will devote to a player like her, that's all to the good.

Of course, there's no player like her...

Reaction Score
Good stats for Stokes......if she puts up those numbers every game. ..I'm sure Geno and staff would be extremely happy

sTu

Reaction Score
I found it more interesting that Stewart led the team in assists. Many of Moriah's points were off steals and not unusual for her. It seemed to me that some of the offense is being initiated by Stewart. I remember DT on the wing with Conlon distributing the ball to her. Diana referred to herself as a point forward. With the graduation of Dolson, Stewart may assume a more active role in the flow of the offense.

Reaction Score
I like the fact all players from West Chester played at least five minutes. Kudos to their coach. :)

45 TO GO

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
papanimmer said:
Natalie Butler didn't play? Injured or in Geno's dog house?

She is a transfer student from Georgetown. Transfers have to sit out a year per NCAA rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom