Box Scores on ESPN.com | The Boneyard

Box Scores on ESPN.com

Reaction Score
I like to watch the games with the Box Score open in ESPN.com on my phone. Last night and at least once previously this year, the Box Score was available early in the game, but disappeared part way through the second quarter. Has anyone alse experienced this? Are there any alternative sources that carry the live Box Scores during the game?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I like to watch the games with the Box Score open in ESPN.com on my phone. Last night and at least once previously this year, the Box Score was available early in the game, but disappeared part way through the second quarter. Has anyone alse experienced this? Are there any alternative sources that carry the live Box Scores during the game?
Yes that happens sometimes with ESPN. You can go to UCONNHuskies.com and then find the game you want and click on the stats link. I happened to click on the stats link for the upcoming Baylor game and this is what came up:

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score

Like you, I like to watch the game with the box score too. Last night was a pain but it has happened before. And not just to UConn games.

We have season tickets to the South Florida women. There were at least 6 games last season were there was no box score posted for South Florida. And its happened to two of USF's games this season.

I have a feeling all the cuts ESPN made to staff is taking a toll on their operations.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom