Box Score | The Boneyard

Box Score

Reaction Score
We blocked 13 shots and outrebounded them. They barely shot any 3s. And we still got smoked. Horrible offense....we looked really nervous in the first half for some reason, and lineups that didn’t make any sense.

Reaction Score
We blocked 13 shots and outrebounded them. They barely shot any 3s. And we still got smoked. Horrible offense....we looked really nervous in the first half for some reason, and lineups that didn’t make any sense.

Rebounds 40-34 them. Agree on the offense though, tough to watch. Everyone was awful first half careless passing, not catching passes, not going to get the ball just a horrid display of basketball by basically the whole team in the first half.

If they made FTs this was worst than it looked even!

Reaction Score
We did a pretty good job of limiting the blow outs that were so common in the Ollie era. When was the last time we got our arse handed to us like this?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Very disappointed in Josh though, completely outplayed!

Unfortunately listening to announcers Voght is just growing on to his body and is improving every game. And he's a legit 7'. Carlton is mostly same player he was 40 he's ago.

Reaction Score
We did a pretty good job of limiting the blow outs that were so common in the Ollie era. When was the last time we got our arse handed to us like this?

Yeah but we just got beat by a very unlike-cincy team, very badly. I agree this may have been a 30 plus point romp in those days but still, beyond disappointing.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Good news Kenny.I did not see the box score.However watching the game it looked like they smoked us on rebounds .As far as offensive rebounds we had nobody under the basket after the shot all night it seemed,

Reaction Score
What kills me the most is that we looked like a middle school team forgetting how to pass and get the ball up the court in the first half. Cinci didn’t break a sweat all game and the fans had nothing to worry about. Meanwhile, we are all losing years off of our lives and breaking our tv’s in this wonderful 2020. Happy new year!

Reaction Score
I got to go to the game this evening as i had a meeting in Columbus on Friday and flew down from Nyc this am. Had up close seats courtesy of folks we used to do a lot of work for at P&G. We we're real close to the Uconn bench which was interesting. Observations, i knew Cincy was much better than their record and my guess is if the coach had to do it again, they would have just sat Cumberland down the first month and let him get healthy in retrospect. He was probably hurting them more than helping them as i think with him healthy they'll compete for the league title again. If Cumberland is dropping 20 a game which he does healthy, they would have very few to any losses if you look at the box scores. That said, they look more talented to me this year than last as the big kid is legit. He can probably pack another 15 to 20 lbs of muscle on, and next year he'll likely be all conference. He may be the best true 5 in the conference right now on the offensive end. He's got a lot more offensive skill than most guys over 7 ft you see. He's a load. Carlton is not going to compete against him on his best day. Just to big and strong. It was not close from the get go, and it was kind of puzzling why Gilbert sat the last 5 or 6 minutes as he did give the pg for Cincy some issues. Hurley looked puzzled as to how to get any offense going. They're a better team in my eyes offensively because of the big kid, but not as good defensively as they've got quite a few new pieces. However, when you got a kid over 7 ft inside, it does change the makeup of how you can attack them. I didn't really get the idea that Uconn was real prepared for having the big kid inside. He took up an inordinate amount of their resources trying to work around him. It's only one game, but it was a mismatch. On to the next one.

Reaction Score
Got blown out 5 times last season. Most recently 84-45 in the AAC Tournament by Houston last March.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom