Bowl Rumors | The Boneyard

Bowl Rumors

Reaction Score
Please post any and all rumors you see for our potential bowl. Personally hoping for one of the following as I think it would get the most UConn fans traveling:

Myrtle Beach Bowl
Boca Bowl
Fenway Bowl

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Please post any and all rumors you see for our potential bowl. Personally hoping for one of the following as I think it would get the most UConn fans traveling:

Myrtle Beach Bowl
Boca Bowl
Fenway Bowl
Don’t see Fenway on the list we’re not conference affiliated

Reaction Score
CBS Sports currently has us projected for the Quick Lane Bowl in Detroit vs. Eastern Michigan

This is the game we should be rooting for.

Not only a potential win, but it pays a cool 2 million to our program that desperately needs it. Far more than the others we have been projected to.

Expenses would probably eat up half, but take the other half and put it toward pay raises

Reaction Score
I know there's been absolutely no mention of this matchup, but I'd like to see us go against Kansas. Two much maligned programs (and basketball schools) that have become bowl eligible for the first time in forever (KU since 2008). I'm sure their conference tie-ins will prevent this - but would love to see it.

Reaction Score

Not only a potential win, but it pays a cool 2 million to our program that desperately needs it. Far more than the others we have been projected to.

Expenses would probably eat up half, but take the other half and put it toward pay raises
You just made a ton of sense. From a fans perspective Boca, Orlando and Tampa are great. But having a decent payday in a winnable game isn't a bad deal either. The Monday after Christmas isn't a great deal for Coaches, Players and Families though upending everyone's Holiday.

Reaction Score
I’m selfishly rooting for any Bowl that’s not played on Dec 19th. I have a meeting that day in Salt Lake City!
Utah Ski area opening dates
Ariana Grande Ski GIF by Jimmy Fallon

Reaction Score

Those are the upsides. Only downside is it's basically a home game for EMU. We better buy up tickets. Those who can't go, buy & donate them.

Reaction Score
I think we go to Fenway. Remember, ESPN can swap bowls. As long as the teams/conferences are good with the swap, it can happen. The only question is the payout for Fenway is not listed anywhere and if it is high, that may deter another team from wanting to swap. But we are New England’s team and should draw well, so it makes the most sense we play there.

That being said I already booked flights on Southwest (refundable) for the Cure.com bowl and I’m hoping for Orlando on 12/16…

Reaction Score

Myrtle Beach Bowl
Boca Bowl
Fenway Bowl
Boca Baby!

Reaction Score
Do bowl announcements trickle out or are the announced all in one day?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
List of 2022 bowl payouts

Lending Tree in Mobile isn't bad at $1.5M.

Reaction Score

Domed stadium, so comfort.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom