Bowl Pick 'Em Contest | The Boneyard

Bowl Pick 'Em Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With bowl season upon us, and it stretching over a 3+ week period, I thought it would be easier to create a pick 'em group on Yahoo.com (if you don't have a yahoo account, you will need to create one. it is free, and takes about 1 minute to do). I'm boycotting ESPN (except to watch games, so couldn't use their site). I created a Private Group for people to join, the instructions are below (looks more complex than it actually is. Should only take a minute or two to join the group, then make your picks.)

Instructions:
1. copy and paste the link below in your url:
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl

2. select "join a group"

3. enter the Group ID# 15352
and password: rangoon (this may be case sensitive, not sure, so use lower case)

4. Create "pick set name" - this will be your screen name, choose wisely 9and if possible keep it consistent with your Boneyard screen name

5. Click "Submit" and this will bring you to where you can make your picks.

We are doing straight picks (not confidence picks). You can check the standings throughout the bowl season, but I will post updated standings every weekend. You can change your picks at any time before the game is scheduled to start, so you're not locked in until shortly before kick off (you may not want to wait until the last minute though). Other players picks only become visible to the entire group after the game has started. Good Luck!!

Reaction Score
Here's the running list of who has signed up so far. I'll update every few days:
SAMCRO
UConn4ever
Irish Loop
uconnbill
jbdphi
HeGotGame

Reaction Score
Bump . Mods, please pin this thread. Thanks

Reaction Score
All I want for Christmas is to be pinned.......please.

Reaction Score
Just a reminder, the bowl season begins this Saturday w/ 3 games, the first of which is the New Mexico Bowl (Temple v. Wyoming) kicking off at 2pm (eastern time).
Here's the running list of who has signed up so far:
SAMCRO
UConn4ever
Irish Loop
uconnbill
jbdphi
HeGotGame
HomeKing93
UConnSportsGuy
Jarhead1775
cryjeremiah

Reaction Score
Poo. I already signed up on ESPN but due to technical issues didn't see this until it was too late. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom