Bowl Group Hotel Rates | The Boneyard

Bowl Group Hotel Rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't rush to book your hotel reservation once the bowl announcement is made- the last two bowl games I've put together group rate hotels at reasonable prices (typically $10-20/nt below the normal rate) while making sure that you knew you'd have a UConn dominated hotel.

Once the bowl location is announced, I'd like to get a headcount for how many rooms people would be getting. That way I can go to the hotels in the area and get the best possible rate. The bigger the group, the more pricing power we'll have.

Last go around it was easy bc the hotel in Phoenix told me that I could have as many rooms as we could sell (we ended up with 150). Hopefully we can do something like that again wherever we end up.

Reaction Score
Alright so who is in (with how many rooms) for:
St. Pete- received strong offer for $109/nt with roundtrip transport to/from airport and game
Boca- have two offers that will be in today. These are more expensive: listed on the website for $179 and $249/night but in a prime location.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Any chance this will be at a Marriott property? Would love to sneak some points onto my account.

Reaction Score
I may or may not be in depending on the dates. Hard to commit until we know when.

Reaction Score
Any chance this will be at a Marriott property? Would love to sneak some points onto my account.

Marriott is who I've been dealing with- I have a relationship with a National Salesperson

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
More importantly, how close are the strippies to these hotels? Yup, someone had to go there.

This is the attitude we need around here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak