Bouknight Highlights | The Boneyard

Bouknight Highlights

Reaction Score
I had forgotten how good Bouk is at cutting and floating the ball on drives. My vision was him as more of a PnR and iso player (which he is also good at)... but ability to play off the ball will help him find a spot in the league. Floaters are obviously key with NBA level shotblockers.

Also--I think that Carlton's ability to play WITH Bouk in the PnR will determine a lot of his playing time. Whatever big gets the most minutes will need to have chemistry with him if they want to play. Last year it was Whaley, but it could be anyone going forward

Reaction Score
I appreciate the highlights, but I'm getting to the point where I'm finished being teased.

I'm ready for the real thing and of course for new highlights to be made.
OMG, those are serious highlights. Really whets my appetite for more.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I had forgotten how good Bouk is at cutting and floating the ball on drives. My vision was him as more of a PnR and iso player (which he is also good at)... but ability to play off the ball will help him find a spot in the league. Floaters are obviously key with NBA level shotblockers.

Also--I think that Carlton's ability to play WITH Bouk in the PnR will determine a lot of his playing time. Whatever big gets the most minutes will need to have chemistry with him if they want to play. Last year it was Whaley, but it could be anyone going forward

Yeah. I think it was easy for people to see the athleticism. But a lot of guys are athletic. I think Bouk is a very mentally astute player, a guy who sees how plays develop and reads how he can take apart a defense. Often he was frustrated because he would give up the ball, manipulate the D, get open and then the ball didn't come to him. He's better off the ball than with it, but he needs a PG or other guy who sees what he's doing and makes the same reads. Gaff did some of the time. AG rarely. I am hoping that this lineup features Gaff, Cole and Jackson, all of whom can be superior distributors. Bouk should really shine playing with those guys.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Yeah. I think it was easy for people to see the athleticism. But a lot of guys are athletic. I think Bouk is a very mentally astute player, a guy who sees how plays develop and reads how he can take apart a defense. Often he was frustrated because he would give up the ball, manipulate the D, get open and then the ball didn't come to him. He's better off the ball than with it, but he needs a PG or other guy who sees what he's doing and makes the same reads. Gaff did some of the time. AG rarely. I am hoping that this lineup features Gaff, Cole and Jackson, all of whom can be superior distributors. Bouk should really shine playing with those guys.
Bouk's an underrated shooter as well.

Reaction Score

I think he has the potential to be a star in the league.

Reaction Score
He also has that never quit on the play quality as seen in a USF highlight towards the end of the video. He is all tangled up with a USF player on the floor at the three point line, frees himself, and gets the put back dunk.

Reaction Score
He's good no doubt, but the competition is fairly weak...Big East is a different animal!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom