Bouknight Appreciation Thread | The Boneyard

Bouknight Appreciation Thread

Reaction Score
The guy clearly couldn't score, something he was born to do, after the injury. However, his defense was excellent and he facilitated a number of fantastic plays, especially that decoy to Polley in the second half for a corner 3s.

I feel like a lot of star players essentially become useless when they can't score. Heck, Bouk was even the most vocal guy on the bench when he was on it. He really is special. Obviously Polley and Whaley are getting their praise, but this might be the best 6-point effort of his career (assuming there are very few of them left!)

Reaction Score
I Appreciate You Dj Khaled GIF

Reaction Score
A one-armed Bouknight draws so much attention on D that it opens it up for someone else. Polley was that someone else and he was en fuego.
Hurley double teaming the post was a great adjustment, and Marquette stopped making the crazy shots that went in , in the first half.

Reaction Score
The guy clearly couldn't score, something he was born to do, after the injury. However, his defense was excellent and he facilitated a number of fantastic plays, especially that decoy to Polley in the second half for a corner 3s.

I feel like a lot of star players essentially become useless when they can't score. Heck, Bouk was even the most vocal guy on the bench when he was on it. He really is special. Obviously Polley and Whaley are getting their praise, but this might be the best 6-point effort of his career (assuming there are very few of them left!)
Nicd post. We have something going with these guys.

Reaction Score
JB was a great teammate last night.. Contributing in little ways while hurting physically.. Showed a lot of maturity as a leader..

Was nice to see senior leadership step up and get the W during second half comeback..

Bodes well for our Tournament run.. Lets get AA and AJ back and healthy..

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
It is truly a pleasure to watch a player with his instincts combined with his athletic ability. The game just seems like an afterthought to him at times, and he's just out there having fun. It's fun to watch.

I think Vital had a lot of those instincts while he was here, but as good as he was, his raw athletic ability is not in Bouk's class.

Again, I wish we had a chance to CV play with a sophomore Bouknight. It would have been fun.

Reaction Score
IIRC.. After his commitment and before he even stepped on campus.. There was moderate concern that he had even fully recovered from his HS leg injury.. Wasn't that long ago..

Has put in the hard work and effort to be where he is now pre-draft.. Quite a story..

Now its time to build on his legacy the rest of the season/BE Tournament/Big Dance.. As I'm sure he will

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom