Bouk vs Jalen Adams | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bouk vs Jalen Adams

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Does anyone here watch basketball? Jalen vs bouk comparison? Why because why wore the same jersey?

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I've only read through a few select responses to this, so I'll defend the point in this way: I do see it in the way they move and their fluidity of athleticism. Jalen was a really good athlete too, though I think Bouk is better. They're both very smooth, and their rim attacks often look similar.

So I see it in their game visuals, but as players they are far, far different.

Reaction Score
Similar in that they both wore jerseys that said UConn on the front.

Reaction Score
Anyone else see similarities?

Uber talented, Uber athletic. Sometimes so much so that they seem to be disinterested or going through the motions and still end up with 20

Neither loved contact at the rim, or tried to avoid it with their athleticism.

Decent long range shooters, better all around scorers.

Very likable kids with very lofty and perhaps unfair expectations as the next fill in the blank (Bazz, Kemba, Ray, Rip) who takes us to a better place.

Neither surrounded by a consistent supporting cast.

Each had an off court hiccup and matured from it.

Not sure my point, but I feel like everyone wants everyone to have the killer instinct and lead us to the promised land when even some very good players are just not wired that way.

Thoughts?
There is no comparison between Jalen Adams and James Bouknight. Hey, why don’t you go all out and compare Bouknight to Earl Kelley. My hope is this thread gets erased.

Reaction Score
Anyone else see similarities?

Uber talented, Uber athletic. Sometimes so much so that they seem to be disinterested or going through the motions and still end up with 20

Neither loved contact at the rim, or tried to avoid it with their athleticism.

Decent long range shooters, better all around scorers.

Very likable kids with very lofty and perhaps unfair expectations as the next fill in the blank (Bazz, Kemba, Ray, Rip) who takes us to a better place.

Neither surrounded by a consistent supporting cast.

Each had an off court hiccup and matured from it.

Not sure my point, but I feel like everyone wants everyone to have the killer instinct and lead us to the promised land when even some very good players are just not wired that way.

Thoughts?
I enjoyed watching Jalen play but Bouknight basically does everything better than him. Is also faster, stronger, has better instincts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom