Bouk out vs DePaul | The Boneyard

Bouk out vs DePaul

Reaction Score
Expected. Boys need to step up again and not take a game off. Need to play exceptional from here on out. Need to avoid a devastating loss.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Well... I think it’s safe to say that we found his one weakness as a pro-prospect, Durability. In addition to this injury he’s gotten nicked up in every game so far this season, many games last season. I guess it comes with the territory of playing the style he has plays with the physical make up he has.

Reaction Score
Well... I think it’s safe to say that we found his one weakness as a pro-prospect, Durability. In addition to this injury he’s gotten nicked up in every game so far this season, many games last season. I guess it comes with the territory of playing the style he has plays with the physical make up he has.
It is pretty early to claim he has durability issues. He hyper-extended his elbow diving for a loose ball. It isn't like he has consistent knee or ankle issues, and this isn't a soft-tissue injury.

Reaction Score
I think if any athlete had another 250 pound person land squarely on their elbow, they’d be out for a little while as well. Doesn’t have any reflection on Bouknight’s durability, just kind of an unfortunate injury. Before this injury, he’s played in every game this season and didn’t miss a game last season, so I would not say durability is his weakness.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom