Bouk out indefinitely | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bouk out indefinitely

Reaction Score
after the St. John’s game would be a perfect time for a covid break
I was thinking this too. Wouldn’t be terrible timing.

Though I’m not that worried. I think we can go 2-1 during this stretch since we’ve built up a culture for winning now.

I really would’ve liked to stick it to Creighton in Omaha but if we can go the rest of January 4-1 and get him back for February I’d be ecstatic

Reaction Score
Hurley was literally on Goodman’s podcast today saying Bouknight could only miss a couple of games. I’m sorry but this is the exact same BS the Yankees medical staff says. “Oh yeah Judge will only be out a couple weeks” turns into “his entire body is broken and he is out for 3 months” real fast. It’s ridiculous

Reaction Score
I think you're way over analyzing things. Most likely they needed to wait a few days for swelling to go down to make a full prognosis, I doubt they're talking about him staying/leaving at this point.
Not what I was referring to at all. Was more talking about surgery versus rehab

Reaction Score
guyeErD.png

So if he misses until Feb 16th at Providence (4 weeks plus a couple days), we'd have:
Home St Johns - Likely win
Home Xavier - Tossup, lean win.
At Creighton - Likely loss.
Home Butler - Likely win
At St. John's - Tossup, lean win.
At Xavier - Likely loss.

2-2 plus probably 1 of 2 tossups. 3-3 very likely, 4-2 more likely than 2-4. Would definitely keep our tournament hopes alive.

Reaction Score
Unbelievable. We go 3-2 over that stretch I’ll take it. Still gotta figure more big East teams will have to postpone games due to covid which cud push back big East tourney some Now I’m actually hoping for games to get postponed. Who wudda thought we d be saying that. Time for Cole to step up

Reaction Score
guyeErD.png

So if he misses until Feb 16th at Providence (4 weeks plus a couple days), we'd have:
Home St Johns - Likely win
Home Xavier - Tossup, lean win.
At Creighton - Likely loss.
Home Butler - Likely win
At St. John's - Tossup, lean win.
At Xavier - Likely loss.

2-2 plus probably 1 of 2 tossups. 3-3 very likely, 4-2 more likely than 2-4. Would definitely keep our tournament hopes alive.
Good breakdown but 2-4 weeks. Yer shooting on the longer side. Right in the middle wud be three weeks. He comes back for seton hall.

Reaction Score
My guess based on recovery timeline would be left elbow arthroscopy and loose body removal.
I am certainly no medical expert, but this makes a lot of sense to me, along with the 2-4 week timeframe. Reason I think this is #1, we have an excellent medical trainer on our sidelines, and he evaluated Bouk and allowed him to go back in the game. I highly highly highly doubt that he would have allowed Bouk to go back in if there was any sort of break, or dislocation to the elbow, which seems to be what the longer recovery times would be for those types of hyperextension injuries that require surgery.

Reaction Score
Hurley was literally on Goodman’s podcast today saying Bouknight could only miss a couple of games. I’m sorry but this is the exact same BS the Yankees medical staff says. “Oh yeah Judge will only be out a couple weeks” turns into “his entire body is broken and he is out for 3 months” real fast. It’s ridiculous
If I’m part of the Horde, I’m pi***d. They were given no indication of any issues, nevermind SURGERY during Monday’s post game. Now I see out of nowhere a National writer has this scoop about Bouknight and surgery and he says Hurley told him?! Where’s the transparency to the local writers who cover this team as their job??

Reaction Score
If I’m part of the Horde, I’m pi***d. They were given no indication of any issues, nevermind SURGERY during Monday’s post game. Now I see out of nowhere a National writer has this scoop about Bouknight and surgery and he says Hurley told him?! Where’s the transparency to the local writers who cover this team as their job??
Take it ease

Reaction Score
I’m wishing Bouk the speediest recovery he could have! #2 get well fast! Haha...

Reaction Score
Jeff Jacobs in the house!

Reaction Score
Still think we’re in good shape to go 4-1 in January and get Bouk back for February. The team played well against Butler, didn’t play well at all against DePaul and still won. There’s hope in this group to beat Xavier, the rest should be wins. A win @ Creighton would be the best win in the past 6 years and 9 months.

All I know is when we play Marquette we need to take that game personally and absolutely annihilate them. I can’t stand those punks. Lowkey Koby McEwen intentionally dove onto Bouknight there.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I was thinking the worst once I saw him in the polo at the DePaul game. I'm happy he was able to show his game before he got hurt.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom