Bouk needs another year in college | The Boneyard

Bouk needs another year in college

Reaction Score
Shut up with these takes. You go to the league when you are guaranteed millions REGARDLESS of your ability. If he averages 25 points a game next year, he will NOT get drafted any higher because he will be too old.

They are drafting on POTENTIAL of which Bouk oozes.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
No he doesn't.

Go back to the JC interview earlier this week. Bouk has NBA athleticism and skill. He will not get better playing another year in college.

dingaling

“There’s no better feeling than winning.” K.Powers
Reaction Score
It's sad to watch these guys with so much promise come and go and leave us with so little. lol. i mean, the guy was incredible, but it must be pretty deflating to go out like this. would be nice to see him come back and try to make it right but i get the economics of it.

i was wondering how you guys thought he will be remembered as a husky.

nice to see gaffney get assertive...

Reaction Score
He doesn't want to be in college anymore and I don't blame him. He can improve his game while being paid.

Reaction Score
Ready or not he's gone. Sure he could benefit from one more year, but the money is ready for him, and that's why he plays basketball.

He can develop with pay, no different than an apprentice leaving college to work full time in their field.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What he needs isn't going to come with another year in college.

He has to get tougher, physically and mentally, and it's either innate or he's going to get it through experience in the League. College isn't doing anything for him.

Reaction Score
During his short time here (assuming he leaves) Bouk was electric. H e has brought excitement back to the program.
Who knows maybe he will shock us and come back.

Reaction Score
Absolute stud. International Pandemic year Messed with everyone this tournament is a s-show

Reaction Score
What for? Hell get better coaching in nba and get $$$
If he goes in the lottery, yes, the money will be there. Now we will see how far he fell. If draft night comes and he is one of the last few picks in round 1, is it still a good decision? Round 2? Yeah, I doubt that happens too but what if it did?

Reaction Score
Kid's not ready yet.
First thing I thought at the end of the game. For sure the talent is there, and from an economic standpoint it's a no-brainer. But this season did very little for him. Got banged up and shut down, and seems to have lost some confidence. He needs to grow physically but I wish him well. He's going.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom