Bouk needs a nickname | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Bouk needs a nickname

Reaction Score
Maybe not so much a nickname as a shirt for when he’s playing:
Raining Boukets
Give umbrellas to the other team cause their gonna get soaked

Reaction Score
I hope we get to hear Booooooouuk echoing from all over gampel for 3 years.

Not a fan, it sounds like "booooo" which has no place in celebrating a guy whose name is "book"

A guy within earshot of me during the Xavier game was saying "bookie nights" which I like. I could see a sea of t-shirts in our student section with "James Bouknight" written in boogie nights font

Reaction Score
He already has the perfect nickname, Effortless James, but how does a crowd shout that out in unison? "Initials".

Initials historically signify greatness: MJ, DT, KG, etc. so JB could work. Fans could chant it when he hits big plays and the TV people would happily and excitedly propagate it.

But, that's too mundane for "the basketball capital of the world". Plus, he's quickly shown he could be one of the best ever at UConn, has a nickname that captures his ability to make big plays look easy and its initials (EJ) would be easy to chant.

EJ, EJ, EJ would shake Gampel and the XL center when he makes big plays.

Last edited:

pj

Reaction Score
He already has the perfect nickname, Effortless James, but how does a crowd shout that out in unison? "Initials".

Initials historically signify greatness: MJ, DT, KG, etc. so JB could work. Fans could chant it when he hits big plays and the TV people would happily and excitedly propagate it.

But, that's too mundane for "the basketball capital of the world". Plus, he's quickly shown he could be one of the best ever at UConn, has a nickname that captures his ability to make big plays look easy and its initials (EJ) would be easy to chant.

EJ, EJ, EJ would shake Gampel and the XL center when he makes big plays.

I don't know, reminds me of EJ Harrison, who wasn't great.

Reaction Score
Anyone else notice Bouknight bucket at end of first half on a drive. Very very satisfying that it happened cuz I’m so sick of heaving a dumb three at the buzzer in those situations like the past 5 years
Ha. Poor shots to end halves and games were definitely a program staple for 5 years. That and a maddening inability to inbound the ball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom