Bouk is back! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bouk is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I wonder if all the people saying that James was quitting on us or that he wasn't going to play again this year are going to apologize? This board was embarrassing to read last Wednesday night/Thursday morning and I hope those people are embarrassed.
Well, they had reason

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Insane we went from rumors last game of - No Bouk, No Martin, No Whaley and no Akok…how the turns have tabled!!
1613502187078.gif

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
And what was this supposed justification, pray tell? I only recall baseless speculation.
Was it about Bouk or the team in general. I’m talking about the team in general. Might have interpreted the post wrong

Reaction Score
Bouk has been at every game, home and away, cheering on the team, warming up, and showing just as much fire as when he plays. He's been invested the whole time. The elbow was swelling up after workouts and bothering him not during but after practices. Now He's back

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I wonder if all the people saying that James was quitting on us or that he wasn't going to play again this year are going to apologize? This board was embarrassing to read last Wednesday night/Thursday morning and I hope those people are embarrassed.
Blah Blah
And if he didn't return at all to save himself for the NBA what would you have said?
I read them all and Nobody didn't want him back
It was the lack of specific information that fueled speculation and innuendo
Very normal reaction
But I guess you look at things in a different light than a normal being - Congrats Rico
Welcome back Bouk

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Blah Blah
And if he didn't return at all to save himself for the NBA what would you have said?
Very normal reaction
But I guess you look at things in a different light than a normal being - Congrats Rico
Welcome back Bouk

This is a garbage post. I don't want congratulations, I want those people (I'm not going back to that thread, but those people know who they are) to admit they were wrong for questioning his character without having anything close to all the facts.

Reaction Score
Blah Blah
Very normal reaction
Welcome back Bouk
Are you serious? If I understand you correctly, you are saying, "I am totally justified in asserting any theory I want, and then impugning a person's character based on the assumption that said theory is true. All this even though my pet theory has no supporting evidence." Or, "I am only human, and to be human is to be a total butthole."

This explains so much about you.

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
Blah Blah
Very normal reaction
Welcome back Bouk
Probably best to take the rest of the day off from here.

Reaction Score
Ok JB. Welcome back. Time to work on your own UConn legacy!

Let's win the next six games as a tune up for the BET. MSG -Bright Lights.

Make Lunardi rethink his brackets for the Big Dance.

Let's do this. One game at a time.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This is tremendous news. And my prediction in the prediction thread proved correct. @8893 what do we win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom